New Good Anti-Tunneling Perks for Killer

I think we need more Perks that are good for Killer and especially so if theyre not tunneling.

for example: for each survivor that is hooked for the first time in the trail, you get the scourge effect ( highest progress gen explodes losing 15%. )

another example: rework save the best for last and make it that for each survivor that gets hit the first time you get a stack up to 4. and having 4 would be the same as having 6 stacks of current save the best for last.

I think thats the better way to go about tunneling, instead of trying to punish the killer for doing so.

Comments

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Not sure how nerfing Save fits into this, but absolutely. Positive effects are much better than punitive ones.

• mr_Beast_Artist
    mr_Beast_Artist Member Posts: 327

You just offer buffs and what will the survivors get? It is then necessary to subtract these 10-15% according to the standard.

In my opinion, it is necessary to make it so that it would not be possible to hang the same survivor on the hook within 3 minutes after unhooking from the hook

• NinthPixel
    NinthPixel Member Posts: 60

Hex Lottery

Hook 3 unique survivors in an unbroken succession lights a randomized Hex onto a Totem.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,952
    edited February 2023

There is no way idd use a perk that punishes me for making good of mistakes made by Survivors.

Do you honestly think the people who tunnel all the time in this game will chose not to because of a perk?

"Gee Jake is making a bad mistake here, which I could exploit. But I might get +5% on my next Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, if I dont."

I think ill just tunnel Jake despite these ideas.