Evil Incarnate- What It Looks Like

This achievement is pain, probably only matched by Hemophobia on the Survivor side. Every match ends like this.

I got the achievement from this, by the way. But only after 4 minutes of chasing Feng in and out of lockers.

Comments

• Wewantjason
    Wewantjason Member Posts: 288

I got it through luck sadly. I didn’t even know it was a challenge. I was just doing a Mikey game and they kept going in lockers giving me free hooks

I asked after why they kept going in lockers and they said a bunch of toxic stuff about hating killers and that “we would rather die on purpose than give a killer their challenge” . Thing is I didn’t even know it was a challenge lmao I was just playing the game

next match I kept the same build and got it just sheer luck. I don’t play for challenges so yeah idk man

if your mmr is high all I can say is good luck. I didn’t even want it and the survivors lost on purpose just to prevent me from getting it because they were THAT ridiculously entitled

if I think of something I’ll let you know.

does it HAVE to be with tombstone or does the mori offering count? If so you could take a mori. Try double hooking a few people then tombstone 2-3 and last person can be grabbed from the locker, dropped, and use the mori offering on them

if it works that way, idk

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

I was lucky that I did that achievement on my first try. One of the survivors was friendly and let me kill him for the achievement. Other than that, if you sent a map, especially one with safe loops and lockers, well good luck with that. It will be a real pain. I am glad you take the achievement thou.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Surprised she didn't DC after catching her.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

The mori only counts if it comes from tombstone, ground moris do not count.

• Wewantjason
    Wewantjason Member Posts: 288

haha rip lol

then idk. Wish I had advice for op considering I had people losing on purpose to stop me from getting it and didn’t even know about it

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

I recently experienced the pain of this all over again. I finally managed to get a PS5 and the PS5 version of Dbd is seen as a new version of the game so it resets all your achievements. I had them all on PS4 too.

I had to do them all over again including this one. It took me a week of trying before I got it. A week of jumping in lockers, killing themselves on first hook, dc'ing etc.

• shiffpup2
    shiffpup2 Member Posts: 131

Yikes. I feel for you.

On the achievement thing, was your progress saved with characters and stuff since, I'm assuming, you used the same PS account? Was it just the achievements that reset?

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Oh yeah all the in game character progress was untouched. Its just the achievements they reset.

• TWS001
    TWS001 Member Posts: 146

I've just recently swapped from PS4 to PS5. All your characters, levels and offerings, basically everything saves, just that DBD has a dedicated PS5 version of the game so you have all the trophies to do all over again. I'm actually having fun working towards them and have already got some I didn't ever get on PS4.