Adept Killer should count DCs as kills

Options

All I'm trying to do is get my adept skull merchant and it's just 24/7 DCs as soon as survivors even think they're gonna lose.

Comments

• Spectralfx
    Spectralfx Member Posts: 605
    Options
  • FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

As I already wrote, the disconnect does not count for death or sacrifice, but at the same time, the White ward retains the items of the survivor, although the description of the White ward says that when the survivor dies, it retains the items and add-ons of the survivor. Some kind of one-sided policy regarding the counting of deaths. It turns out that the offerings of the survivor count the survivor's disconnect as death, and the challenges, perks and features of the killers do not count the survivor's disconnects in death.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

I agree it should count.

Regardless, adepts are bugged right now. So, you're rolling the dice if it unlocks even if you complete the requirements. You might want to consider waiting for a bugfix to save yourself further frustration.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 567
    Options

I remember one time where the killer was tunneling someone and they DC, ruined the guy's chances on getting adept.

I felt bad for the killer afterwards. Otherwise, I agree that it should count as a kill.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options
  • Digfish
    Digfish Member Posts: 134
    Options

My first attempt at Adept Skull Merchant, half of my survivors just decided they wanted to meme and pretend to be mannequins on Shelter Woods. I felt kinda dirty using them to get a very easy adept. Though I did play around a little and pretend to hit the mannequins at least before killing them.

• BigggerBrother
    BigggerBrother Member Posts: 6
    Options

I should have gotten mine for Pinhead last night, but didn't, so I don't think so. Unless there are some hidden requirements. The achievement only says "Achieve merciless killer while using only their 3 perks". I did that. But the survivors left 2 people on hook until struggle phase (and I was not camping) and the last 2 people never got rescued after second hook, so I think I only got like 8 hooks. If there is a number of hooks required, they need to say that in the achievement.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options
  • TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    edited March 2023
    Options

Dcs should always have counted, since they certainly haven't escaped

It would also stop survivors screwing killers outta getting their adepts