Calling All Skull Merchant Enjoyers

Options
Shroompy
Shroompy Member Posts: 6,274

So Ive been playing her a bit, and honestly this is probably one of those killers that I just cant figure out what to do. Which is interesting, since her power is pretty simple on the surface but deep down I can already tell theres lots to learn.

Would love to hear what you guys have found works! Perk synergies, drone positions, anything!

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

Just dropping this Streamer here, as far as I am aware, she has made it her goal to maining Skull Merchant without the 3gen setup trying out different builds and strategys

havent watched any of her gameplay though (but she was a decent playing Deathslinger main)

https://twitch.tv/thejaneromeroshow

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,420
    Options

You have to gen camp with her, idealy 3-gen set up (4-gen if you have a good map or you feel like you want to give Survivors some extra chance). You don't want to chase Survivors that will go far away from your 3-gen and you try to chase everyone around you so they drop pallets = less resources over the time until they all fall.

Be prepared for long up to very long games that can be exhausting, boring even and also all Survivors will dislike you for doing this.

Playing her in any other way is just trowing the game, you might as well play different killer since you are not a chasing killer, you will almost always lose unless they do terrible mistakes.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,650
    Options

If you want to learn more you should check out: https://www.twitch.tv/onepumpwillie

She is really good on indoor maps (my personal favs) and she does badly on maps where survivors have long-range vision of you.

Make sure you use your phone to wake up drones that have fallen asleep (white) too.

• Fuzzycube
    Fuzzycube Member Posts: 219
    Options

The only way I can find to have fun using her is with the Advanced Movement Prediction add-on but since it's a Very Rare add-on I can't justify grinding her blood web for it so I doubt I'll use her much.

• RainehDaze
    RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573
    Options

I think the only interesting looking combo I've seen involved that one purple addon which gives haste, Superior Anatomy, Bamboozle, Play With Your Food, and... Brutal Strength for some reason? I dunno what the streamer was thinking with that last one, but I can see the point of the others.

If you're going to have info anyway, and your power can be used to make you faster, may as well try to make a chase power out of perks. Even if this is 'move fast and hop windows'.

First game in this video.