Is anyone else storing bp for the next chapter?

I think I have like 378k saved so far. 

Comments

• CoolConnor96
    CoolConnor96 Member Posts: 164

i have 575k. i might end up doing that when i see what the new killer and survivor will be.

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765
    Yup! If I start from 0 it will take me about 20-ish games with Freddy.
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Nope.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Once the ptb starts that's normally when I start saving bp
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited February 2019

You can earn the BP so fast, theres no need to already save up at this point.
    I will take a look at the PTB and then decide if I want the killer at all, then I might save up 1kk

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    I guess we'll be seeing a lot of Doctors this days
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    Master said:

You can earn the BP so fast, theres no need to already save up at this point.
    I will take a look at the PTB and then decide if I want the killer at all, then I might save up 1kk

I tried saving for the last chapter, albeit it was like halfway into the ptb and I managed to get wglf 2 (I had no bbq above 1 until I leveled Freddy last month,) and I only got like 350k saved before Legion hit. Maybe it will be faster with bbq 3 at my disposal now. 

I like having all the perks at my disposal. 
  • MarkAss
    MarkAss Member Posts: 26

675k BP and 5000 shards now i have plan to store 1m BP and 8000 shards(600k)BP for new chapter!

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

I've been pouring all my bp into finally getting Amanda to P3 now that I have all the teachables I want.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I really want to but cant bring myself to play lately, Maybe once PTB drops and i see if I like the new killer.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Best to save up some right now for when they transfer everything to the PTB, if they haven't already.

I always hate when they make that copy and I've just spent all my points.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I need more shards but I'm considering to buy it if it's good enough

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

@Tarvesh said:

This.
    In a bad game w BBQ, I can get 40k. Will wait till the ptb is underway before stopping the super killer grind!

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765
    Supernaut said:

@Tarvesh said:

This.
    In a bad game w BBQ, I can get 40k. Will wait till the ptb is underway before stopping the super killer grind!

Just spent all my BP down to less than 200. Played 2 games with Freddy and i’m At 123k.  So saving up is easy.
  • Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@pemberley said:

@pemberley said:

Oh sh*t.. i didn't remember to save bloodpoints, im a ###### idiot lmao

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

I'll start saving bp midway through the ptb to make sure if it will be worth it or not.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    I’ve got a fat one mill.
  • Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

It tends to be good to store up BPs, but I usually end up going in with nothing and grinding it out as I play. It depends on if I have the patience to hold onto them! XD

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Watery said:
    I’ve got a fat one mill.
    As do I.   Not sure I'll blow it all to rapidly upgrade whoever comes next (I didn't for the Legion or Spirit, at least).
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Well considering i am trying to get all my survivors P3, the new content is just going to add some new challenges for me.

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    No but I have 20k iridescent shards 

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

I'll wait until the killer is revealed to decide.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

I had 1M BP for the first time ever to spend on the new Killer

Then I realized I have a masochistic urge to grind Killers by playing them and spent all the BP on Legion

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Nah, I'm still working on unlocking my Killers and Surviors Perks.  Since I don't play heavily, I don't amass BP enough to already have all Teachables unlocked and get all the Perks I actually want on my mains xP
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Nah. Cannot be bothered.

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

I tend to save up most of the time anyway and then spurg offerings on BP boosted events.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

I don't store BPs I usually store Party Streamers/Survivor Puddings/Escape Cakes for any up coming events. For me its better to do that so I always have something to use in case of a 2x event or something that gives extra BPs.

• billynair
    billynair Member Posts: 78

I used to save up and be stoked for new Killers, but, I am getting tired of the Bait and Switch crap they keep giving us. It started with Freddy, he was my first actual real money spent in DBD and less than 2 weeks later, he is Nerfed into the ground. The devs were so scared of Survivors that they reduced him to a paper weight a couple weeks after they sold him to us. There were a few others that I stayed away from, but the Pig was the one that I resisted the longest. After they did all their tweaks and stopped effing with her, then I read the reviews, saw she was decent and got her. I bought the Clown and Spirit faster than I should have (Kind of Fan boi-ed for John Wayne Gacey Jr and I lived in Japan for a few years, so it got the better of me) then, I bought Legion WAY too quick, because, hahhaa, I got the reference to "The oldest Killer" as hinted by the Devs (ie from the Bible) and didnt even wait for reviews to come out, and... BLEH!!

I am done getting Killers in the first few weeks. Wait until the Devs remove all the good things about them (Nerf them all they want) THEN get them when all the Forums are done crying about how OP the killer is, only because they are too lazy to learn how to play against them and want the Devs to Nerf or they will quit playing...