We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Community Cup Team (lowkey) (3 surv + 1 killer main)

Options

Hey! I’m interested in forming a team for the community cup that’s in a few days haha. Preferably people experienced but I’m definitely no pro. I’m in the North American region and play on console. Add me on discord: sammi#4353

Comments

• mirek
    mirek Member Posts: 24
    Options

interested into coop

i would like to try too community cup

My profile

._.Sharkym._.

you can contact me on mbulka@email.cz or in game, most of the time I am playing is during weekend, from 16:00 CET.. ))

see you :)

• skuzy
    skuzy Member Posts: 2
    Options

looking to start a team as well, message me

• Dizzy321
    Dizzy321 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hey im interested in joining the cup. My user is Xersce and my gmail is brehmomment78@gmail.com

• FIRSTBLOOD2x
    FIRSTBLOOD2x Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hey everyone, I've been interested in trying a tournament as Killer but I definitely have jukes as a runner. Been on DBD since Jan 2018. I'm a console player and would enjoy linking up to run some matches. User Name " FirstBlood2x "