SM may be the nail in the coffin

Options

For a long time now, BHVR has shown complete disconnect with what the game needs vs what they've been implementing. Skull Merchant may just be the worst killer ever put in this game. Her entire kit revolves around the mechanics and playstyles most hated by the community.

If this killer doesn't get a major nerf to her 3-gen ability very soon, I suspect I won't be the only one that'll play this game significantly less. Not even Knight is this bad to go up against.

Comments

• TigerSnake
    TigerSnake Member Posts: 531
    Options

Worst part is I doubt they’ll do anything to this killer since she’s brand new. They’ll probably just nerf Call of Brine and Overcharge and call it a day.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,133
    Options

I didn't know tracking, stealth, and M1 chases were the community's most hated mechanics and playstyles.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

I think knight is overall a worse design. Knight literally can’t be looped and is more effective at stalling a game if he wants to

Skull merchant is similar but at least you can loop her and her power isn’t as buggy as knight’s has been

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,327
    Options

She will get a rework eventually. That is inevitable. The devs cannot ignore this issue forever and it won't go away on its own.

Then again, I was almost convinced that this entire patch was one gigantic meme. So maybe that's the copium speaking.

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911
    Options

Dull Merchant legit just needs to removed from the game.

BHVR doesn't walk back on changes very often, let alone entire chapters, but boy howdy this girl needs to GO.

• HamsterEnjoyer
    HamsterEnjoyer Member Posts: 578
    Options

Yawn wow another skull merchant post because people can't be bothered to learn to play her how boring

• HamsterEnjoyer
    HamsterEnjoyer Member Posts: 578
    Options

Right? People are so weird with the SM hate especially since she's probably the only killer to have released in YEARS without huge game breaking bugs

• RainehDaze
    RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573
    Options

Knight's more likely to end a game without stalling it into a threegen.