Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Power Struggle Bug

eisenbuns
eisenbuns Member Posts: 102
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC (Steam)

Issue: Sometimes, Power Struggle does not work. This can actually happen in 2 ways: the pallet does go down, but the killer is not stunned and you do not get off the killer's shoulder. Alternatively, there is a small jitter (?) before the skill checks actually start, and the killer then backs out of the pallet, power struggle does not activate, and you do not get off the killer's shoulder.

How to recreate: Equip power struggle, play a few matches. I don't notice that it's only with certain killers or certain pallets; I've had it happen with Huntress, Pig and Trapper.

Before you say, "They're probably angling outside the pallet when they pick you up" -- no, I can tell the difference.

Additional note: This has happened both when using Flip Flop + Power Struggle (with more than enough recovery progress), and when the killer just walks through a pallet normally with PS equipped.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

It just happened to me AGAIN. I was at 85% wiggle, killer walked through a pallet to get to a hook, and nothing happened.

• Way2Random4U
    Way2Random4U Member Posts: 9

I also just had this happen. The killer literally paused at the pallet because I think something happened on their end. Would love to be able to test this out and see if it happens on custom game and what is happening on the killer end.

• Bexxiebee
    Bexxiebee Member Posts: 1

I've recently been having this same issue with power struggle. I thought maybe it was something wrong with my game or maybe even my gameplay so I'm glad to see it's not that. Has there been any explanation as to why this is happening yet?