Time-out for DCers

I tell my friend to try Dead by Daylight for the first time and he agreed, after purchased he said he wanted to be a serial killer in the game. But then upon creating a lobby, a quad of survivors joined in with all the flashlights, medkits.
In that game he can't even hook a single one, 2 of them had styptic medkits, the other 2 went with purple and green flashlights.
At the end of the game, he sent me a screenshot of his match and all of them are ranked 20 (no f***ing way), had full & insane perks, 3 DS and 4 Dead-hard. How can a newbie killer get these kinds of people like this, the only reason is that they de-pip from DCing.
Please fix this and time-out them instead of de-pipping them, they left their teammates, DC and then just bully newbie killers like this? What a shame!

Comments

• harry14141414
    harry14141414 Member Posts: 356

they are using SAM , steam achievement manager . that way theya re modifying their ranks

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@PeenutsButt3r said:
    I tell my friend to try Dead by Daylight for the first time and he agreed, after purchased he said he wanted to be a serial killer in the game. But then upon creating a lobby, a quad of survivors joined in with all the flashlights, medkits.
    In that game he can't even hook a single one, 2 of them had styptic medkits, the other 2 went with purple and green flashlights.
    At the end of the game, he sent me a screenshot of his match and all of them are ranked 20 (no f***ing way), had full & insane perks, 3 DS and 4 Dead-hard. How can a newbie killer get these kinds of people like this, the only reason is that they de-pip from DCing.
    Please fix this and time-out them instead of de-pipping them, they left their teammates, DC and then just bully newbie killers like this? What a shame!

Welcome to DBD.

I can only recommend lobbydodging in such cases, its usually really obvious

• SiftHeadsDude
    SiftHeadsDude Member Posts: 34
    While I do feel they probably didn’t DC all the way back to level 20, I do agree that DCs need to be dealt with ASAP. It’s happened practically every other game for me for a while and it’s so aggravating to lose/waste my good add ons and offerings, and then the killer gets less bloodpoints and the survivors have less of a chance to win. Game breaking tbh if it keeps up
  • HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited February 2019
    This is sad, bulling newcomers because they can't play against even 100h killers. In cases like this im up for witch hunting.
    Just remember that writing down nick or profile adress does nothing, its changeable.
    The best way is to follow them on steam and add a note.