Prestige procedure, less punishment and more rewarding?

Options

So, with all the new cosmetics, the meaning of prestiging a character has become less relevant.

Can we punish prestiging less, like losing all items, offerings ect.?

Or maybe one day, have the blood stains, that we can choose and put on skins we want? In general, not sure why that wasn't implemented like this in the first place.

I was considering of prestiging my clown, but well... buying the skin and all the effort of presting would be wasted.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

The blood stains on skins part have been asked, and community managers already answered it's not gonna happen, sadly.

I'd still tell you to use the prestige outfit as they're harder to spot in general overall tho, but that's true, apart from a few better items in bloodwebs, prestiging has lot a lot of its point.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

@feelsEUmang said:
    So, with all the new cosmetics, the meaning of prestiging a character has become less relevant.

Can we punish prestiging less, like losing all items, offerings ect.?

Or maybe one day, have the blood stains, that we can choose and put on skins we want? In general, not sure why that wasn't implemented like this in the first place.

I was considering of prestiging my clown, but well... buying the skin and all the effort of presting would be wasted.

Well if you make it easier to prestige you would have to give something to those who have already have prestiged. This is how legacy came about the first time they made it easier.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

What I'd like to see is if you get to the max level on the highest prestige, on top of the regular rewards, you unlock an ultra rare version of that character's unique perks.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

I actually would prefer it, if they could at least lessen the grind after going P III. For example by putting more than two perks on the Bloodweeb, so you can take two from three instead one from two. And also increase the level of the unique perks, that you get right from the start. So you already have on a higher Tier.

• Der_dasMann
    Der_dasMann Member Posts: 8
    Options

I would like something like a bucket of paint blood which you can use on a cosmetic of your choice

• Satsui
    Satsui Member Posts: 142
    Options

I really hate how you lose items as well when prestiging. I'm not a fan of losing stuff anyway. I think it is a bad concept - especially things like items.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Prestiging is only there for the hardcore players that like the grind and like to show off.
    That is its only purpose and it should not give great rewards, its only for showoff