II think the game needs more interactivity.

Options
AnaElie
AnaElie Member Posts: 2
edited March 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
I think the game needs more interactivity. If they put more possibilities to interact with the map, people wouldn't get tired of playing, as I see it happening.

-If there was a way to create traps with new personal items (item that is carried with the character) or search in chests for things that can be used to create these traps. "It is necessary to search for chests to create traps during matches"

-Add other functions to the Skill to seek totems, such as a special totem (very beautiful and scary) that appears randomly on the map, which when deactivated (by any player) generates bonuses, slowing down the assassin for some time.
This totem can give the assassin an advantage if he finds it first, leaving survivors stunned.
Once activated, regardless of whether by killer or survivor it can be deactivated by the rival team.

-Making it possible to make the game more exciting with the possibility of the maps being darkened, so that there is more use for the flashlights besides circling the assassins. When using the flashlight, the glare appears to the assassin if he is at a certain distance.
The ones get darker, making mobility difficult (we can randomly hit our face against the wall because we can't see) that forces us to use the lanter in certain situations.
Generators can be interconnected, allowing a "specific area to have better visibility after completing the generator, not only illuminating the light above the generator, but an entire region of the map.

-New hiding places, new look, new places to hide.
If the killer needs to resupply in closets, make search locations interactive, such as looking for axes under the bed, or inside drawers inside houses, in public places they remain the same closets.

They are just tips and if any of them are possible I will love to play to see.
I'm in love with the game, but I've played 90 hours (not much) but still enough to feel that the game is still very mechanical and lacks interactivity that reminds us of old movies, old games and where we look for different ways to try to survive.
If there are any errors, it's because I used the translator to write. I hope you understand enough that it has helped in your beautiful work.

Post edited by AnaElie on

Comments

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    Options

Why did you use a code block for this post?

It just makes it painful to read, please take it out lol.

• AnaElie
    AnaElie Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I didn't use it, I just used a translator

• catfam05
    catfam05 Member Posts: 14
    Options

I was just thinking yesterday it would be awesome if we could hide in closets in the houses. LOL Maybe not hide under a bed but that would be fun. Assuming of course if we can hide in these places killers can too, only fair. LOL

• Batusalen
    Batusalen Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Next time, paste the text "without format". You can also change it by editing the post and changing it to paragraph at the left side of the editor with the text selected.

• Technature
    Technature Member Posts: 619
    Options

The problem is that the devs were repeatedly told that players want more objectives.

And their response to this was boons, resulting in a year and a half of that ######### NOISE knowing full well that if I'm not Nurse, Blight, or Plague I can go ######### myself.

I'm terrified of what they might come up with for "interactivity".

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    edited April 2023
    Options

It's not even boons being a pain for killers

They've release many killers who have extra objectives, and the reception to them by survivors usually range from neutral to negative.

The most hated one is Pinhead's box, because it requires a bit of coordination to handle. Skull merchant's is very annoying too since it's so free for her, and disabling a drone does very little since it takes very little time to replace it if she's using it to defend something. Pig's just removes you from the game for awhile, and can be extremely infuriating if found and messed with (esp. in conjunction with addons.)

So yeah, if I was developing the game, I'd probably be scared of adding extra objectives to every game. It seems really hard to do without upsetting a bunch of people.