Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

As killer should i be more of an ahole?

I play the game fair but not by any rules, killer or survivor. Because of that i get a lot of dcs and exit gate bming. I'm bored and just wondering this lol.

Answers

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

You should play the way you want and not care about those who act like douchebags and let them dictate what you want to do with your game. Because douchebags gonna be douchebags regardless and they don't show consideration toward an act of kindness. As such, paying attention to them is a waste of time. Better to just remove them from your mind.

If you want to play fair, just do it, and disregard those who won't appreciate it. You're not doing it for them, after all.

On the other hand, if you want to play like an orifice, again by all means do. But then don't expect or demand others to change the way they play in order to accomodate you.

Glhf.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I play the game fair but not by any rules

i would strongly suggest to play by the official game rules??

otherwise play how you want, really, don’t let others influence you into playstyles you don’t enjoy

• derpoman5000
    derpoman5000 Member Posts: 2

i meant rules from crybaby survivors and killers. the only rules i play by in all my games are have fun and dont be a dick.

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 277

Tunnel or Camp all you wish, the survivor’s feelings shouldn’t matter. Really, if you hear a Boon go off that’s when you know you should just tunnel/proxy camp because COH severally ruins your chances of winning if you “play nice” when the survivors are capable of looping.