Bullysquads are ENTIRELY out of control

Options
Canas
Canas Member Posts: 1,021
edited April 2023 in General Discussions

I played two matches today and both were marked by abhorrent bullying by the survivors, I simply couldn't bother playing any further after this.

The matchmaking and map design were so blatantly survivor sided that it took me four gens to secure my first hook. With no other option but to camp I kept hooktrading just to end up with a 1K anyway. It was an extremely onesided experience and to make matters worse they verbally abused me for being unable to compete against these sort of odds.

Another unwinnable match, once again the survivors were playing like a sweat-hitsquad while I was struggling to down anyone. Circle of Healing completely nullified any damage I put out. In the end Nancy even had the audacity to ask me if I feel ashamed for losing to the survivors. It's absolutely abhorrent how survivors like these full-knowingly abuse their role to bully killer players with.

The game is extremely survivor sided in its current state and bullysquads know it damn well. They show no remorse when it comes to exploiting their busted role.

They revel in harassing and insulting the killer while a simple m1 killer player like me can do NOTHING to stop their relentless assault on my sanity. Dead by Daylight is a bully simulator and nothing else.

Post edited by Canas on

Comments

• Canas
    Options

Some of you still are wondering about the definition of a bully squad. I'm literally talking about bullies harassing me in the aftergame-chat, relentlessly taunting and harassing me for the outcome of the match. Also the fact that I consistently get games like this on various m1 killers only proves two things:

1) Matchmaking literally doesn't work, it doesn't adapt to my skill level.

2) Map design is so blatantly broken that it doesn't matter what items or perks the survivors bring, they can win easily.

• Canas
    Options

Jane was the weakest link, she didn't bother healing and kept touching gens while the rest of the team abused CoH on RPD. It's an absolutely disgusting map to play on, it's akin to a herculean task to score a single kill on there.

• Canas
    Options

I implore you to look up my previous thread history, this is an ongoing issue which clearly proves that the game is unable of matching me with survivors of appropriate skill level. The MMR system is extremely flawed, period.

• Canas
    Options

I already took a considerable break when the RE4 remake came out, it didn't really make a difference. The game's equally miserable no matter how many breaks I take, it's just nonstop frustration from being mocked by the survivors while underperforming 90% of the time with no relief in sight. If only matchmaking would actually work.

• Canas
    Options

NOED is a mandatory pick because I keep getting games like this, what else am I supposed to do? The survivors usually bring Adrenaline anyway to undo any damage I dish out. Also Jane played extremely questionable, she could have abused CoH like the rest of her mates on the RPD map but instead she stayed on the half of the map without that godforsaken boon totem. Without her this would have been a blatant 0K.

• Canas
    Options

Are you serious? NOED is the only thing giving me a shot at dealing with this busted matchmaking. Without it I'd probably get no kills at all. Also how is it sweaty to want to get ONE kill at least? I'm not asking for a complete wipeout here. I'd be happy if I could even get a 2K but that's simply not happening.

• Canas
    Options

And you're telling me I shouldn't have taken the opportunity to secure my only kill by taking down the weakest link in their team?

• Canas
    Options

I expect them to stay humble if they're going to abuse (yet to be nerfed) stuff like Circle of Healing and questionable map design (RPD is a great offender in that regard). Insulting and mocking me for falling short against these type of odds is simply pathetic and uncalled for, that's what I hate the most.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,622
    Options

Bully and Bully Squad are 2 very different things, which I think is where the majority of issues in this thread lie. Those games were undoubtedly not a bully squad, and some of OP's issues lie more to do with the game itself than the players, however at the same time it takes more effort to type something rude in endgame chat than it does to just move on and a lot of the time if you're just using the endgame chat to be mean or spiteful then you need to learn to stop holding grudges over a video game for more than 2 minutes.

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 601
    Options

How do you know it's "very rare"? I would wager it's probably incredibly common.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,505
    Options
  • VirtuaTyKing
    VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 452
    Options

Na those are just toxic. Bully squad is a highly coordinated team setting you up for pallet, flashlight stuns and head ons.

Makes me laugh people using the word killer when comparing skill levels of others. Every killer on every map is at the same power right. Lol

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 601
    Options

Yep. Not to mention the globe could easily not be consoles as well, and be epic or windows store.

• KingDeathly
    KingDeathly Member Posts: 149
    Options

Why are you even using the knight?

• Canas
    Options

Daily rituals, that's why.

I did not provide a screencap of that conversation because I didn't capture the relevant part. Chronologically speaking that match was the first one of the day, it was the encounter with the 2nd survivor group which completely made me lose my patience with these godforsaken creatures which prompted me to gather whatever material I had. The fact remains however that Nancy tried to seriously shame me for losing a game as a killer. I'm sick and tired of toxic filth.

• DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Member Posts: 989
    edited April 2023
    Options

Its a consequence of how much survivor is easy mode and unbalanced.

• VirtuaTyKing
    VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 452
    Options

I see it as rather childish treating anyone nastily online. Why because the killer tried to have fun or win so you gang up like school kid bullys.

Like people are in the wrong for playing killer in the first place. Reality check no game without kilker end of. I play both and get camped and tunnelled if my team let it happen. Doesnt bother me as much as being left to reach second stage for no reason.

Im guilty of calling out stupid survivor plays or lack of but thats it. Sometimes its just beyond stupid and they need to be told.

• Unimatrix00
    Unimatrix00 Member Posts: 455
    Options

If you think those few sentences are bullying, you haven't experienced much. Is it rude, yes. Is it bullying, not really.