Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC Steam - Multiple Server Errors

Remedicist
Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

I have experienced multiple server issues relating to error messages, some of which kick me out to the main menu, login menu, or desktop.

Login Errors:

This is one of the login error messages I have encountered. Despite having an internet connection, it will not allow me past this screen at times unless I restart the game. Other login errors that I have encountered include error messages describing initialization issues and the game not being up to date, the latter of which kicks me out of the game and onto the desktop screen.

Match Search Error:

Despite having a good internet connection, the game will occasionally give this error message after stating that a match was found.

Match Results Error:

After a match has been concluded, the game will occasionally kick me out into the main menu with this error.

Bloodweb Error:

This is one of the error messages that may appear when attempting to progress through the bloodweb. After choosing a few nodes, this error message will appear and kick me out into the main menu. Often times, there will be a visual bug that follows this error into the main menu of a blank layout of the loadout menu. Additionally, this error will cause the game to not remember the nodes that I had picked in the bloodweb, but still have the bloodpoints that I had spent taken away from me.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments