The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My Personal Angry Vent Thread

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
So I play dbd on xbox always have done but today especially I keep getting soooo many performance issues or whatever.

Every single survivor match I play the screen stutters whenever I move the camera angle. Latency on hits is crazy and It's impossible to play once I get found because I just teleport in random places making it near impossible to vault or use pallets effectively.

I know you will all be like its console thats how it is BUT this is worse than I've ever seen it, or well I've never had it worse than this. And to add insult to injury I just bought the pizza delivery dwight outfit and I can't play the game.

I will see if it fixes itself. I'm hoping its just killers bad connection as I'm being relentlessly lobby dodged which is probably putting me in lobbys of killers desperate for anyone to join with reallllly bad internet. 

AaaaarrRrrrGgggHhhhhHHH
Post edited by AshleyWB on

Comments

• AshleyWB
    Whenever I'm lobby dodged the next match is always really laggy I've noticed. The only matches with decent connection are the ones which start up quickly.
  • Lenown
    Lenown Member Posts: 15

yea thats why we need dedicated servers so badly

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Honestly, its not console. 

At least not as a blanket. Older consoles or ones that may have issues in them, may have performance issues. But as I've said to people before, at least on ps4 pro, mine is fine. It's not pc optimized, but its consistent and very playable. 

So you're right, its not just because you're on xbox. 

• AshleyWB
    This is my little vent thread to just complain about the game. Being a console player tends to leave you feeling ignored and insignificant.
  • AshleyWB
    Pallets frustrate me. 
    If I stun the killer surely they shouldn't be able to hit me. Latency makes pallets so unreliable it's insane. 
    UGGGGHHHHHHH

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@AshleyWB said:
    Pallets frustrate me. 
    If I stun the killer surely they shouldn't be able to hit me. Latency makes pallets so unreliable it's insane. 
    UGGGGHHHHHHH

Have you met billy whom even most billy mains agree has a stupidly long lunge range that's beyond broken and even when you time that pallet drop perfectly. He can still get you 10 steps past it.