Poor David, his perks got destroyed

Options
BlueHorkew
BlueHorkew Member Posts: 1,080

I kinda feel bad for David, before coming out he had 2 of the best survivor perks. One year later he has none.

Guess coming out of the closet didnt do him any good xD.

Oh well, still like you King.

Comments

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

I've been sure to grab his adept quickly. Going to be a real difficult one after the changes

• BlueHorkew
    BlueHorkew Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Yeah, probably better do that before the changes.

What a pain.

• Vhillain
    Vhillain Member Posts: 123
    Options

I have suggested in another thread that they give No Mither some love, lest David have a near impossible Adept challenge that newer players wont even want to try, or they will just sandbag their team and themselves.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,550
    Options

Rip WGLF bloodpoints, you are missed

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,255
    Options

2 of the best? wglf literally had no effect on gameplay for like 5 years

• Emoba
    Emoba Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 514
    Options

WGLF got buffed though so not sure what you are on about.

• Cassiopeiae
    Cassiopeiae Member Posts: 263
    Options

WGLF and BBQ BP's need to come back :(

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 860
    edited April 2023
    Options

I still to this day dont know why ppl just stopped using wglf. Technically, it was buffed by adding endurance to your dying teammate. Yet ppl have emphasized the importance of bloodpoints when it has nothing to gain you an advantage during the match. If anything, it makes you unhook players recklessly even when its detrimental to your team.

And keep in mind. Bbq is still used alot to this day even with bps gone from it.

• mustdogen
    mustdogen Member Posts: 356
    Options

Actually, no, BBQ isn't used a lot now, most of the killer can't really gain value from the arua reading,and most of those can don't need it.

The BBQ was used a lot is because the BPs,which make killer can get green mori for their game.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,961
    Options

Maybe not after the nerf, but OG WGLF was nuts. Mmm, and I still remember that first weekend, 200% WGLF and Triple BPs. So much farming. Good times.

But actually, you are right that current WGLF isn't terrible when you consider it was basically a 'You only get 3 perks' handicap in exchange for BPs for the longest time. So yeah, I wouldn't say it's been destoyed compared to what it used to be.

• AverageKateMain
    AverageKateMain Member Posts: 949
    Options
  • OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,389
    Options

Jake got nerfed more. Iron will nerf and the unexpected calm spirit nerf. and a slight saboteur buff

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

This is part of why I want the devs to slide the permanent broken effect from No Mither to Dead Hard. One of David's perks is strong enough for that downside and it isn't No Mither.

• MrPsych
    MrPsych Member Posts: 265
    Options

No Mither shouldn't leave you perma broken. This alone makes the perk super obvious to the killer and when he knocks you down, of course he'll put you on a hook immediately, all because he knows you have the power to get back up all by yourself.

You should only inherit the broken status after you recovered from the Dying state once or got freed from a hook. At least you'd get maybe some chance to recover once using the perk.

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389
    edited April 2023
    Options

No mithwr should get a rework. It's a dumb perk and I hate getting sandbagged in solo play because people choose it. I'd be okay with it if it gave another benefit (such as an additional hook state for that survivor let's say)

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,319
    Options

I still go against quite a lot of killers who use BBQ. Nowhere near as much as they used to but it's still a solid, decent perk for most killers.

Also Dead Hard is still gonna be a pretty strong perk, saying David has zero good perks now is ridiculous.

• AverageAshEnjoyer
    AverageAshEnjoyer Member Posts: 427
    Options

youre saying WGLF is a top perk?