Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sacrificial Ward suggestion

When a sacrificial ward is placed against a map offering it should make that map unable to be played during that match. Otherwise you pretty much wasted your offering slot on nothing and you still lose the sacrificial ward.

Comments

• CaptainHustles
    CaptainHustles Member Posts: 184

I personally want map offerings removed OR green rarity ones retired and the brown rarity ones brought back.

However, I do think if a ward is played, it should reject the realm offering and make it fly off the screen. Returning it to the players inventory and not burning the offering. Other offerings already work this way, why it doesnt do that already is baffling.

• chibizodo
    chibizodo Member Posts: 162

The sacrificial ward does cancel the maps offerings but that does not pull that map out of rotation so there is a chance to go still I believe.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

I fully agree with the author of the post. And here is my argument for the entire career of killers and survivors, I used SW 10 times and I was sent to the map that the survivors put 2 times. I think it's too much for such an offering. But I also think that this is generally too weak an offering for such a rarity, in order for its strength to increase, it is necessary that either two slots be allocated for offerings, or 2 slots for killers, because the killer plays 1 against 4 offerings. The killer should have a higher priority and offering power in order to be able to override their offering against 4 players with a card offering. If the killers have two slots, then the killer will also have to decide to spend on slots for one offering or for BP and SW