We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Which killer should I get?

I have almost enough Iridescent Shards to buy a killer. Should I get Spirit, Clown or Legion? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Spirit.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Spirit. She has strong perks, and her power is one of the most rewarding, fun and fair in the whole game. She might take a bit to pick up at first and getting used to use phasing a lot, but it is extremely worth it.

Clown would be my second choice. Not as powerful, but still holds a nice seat. Rather straightforward power, but there is little counter to it, making it probably the best chaser in the game. Not to mention his perks are outstandingly good.

Legion is... just there. I only unlocked them recently, so I have little experience with them. But they are still fun to play as. Discordance is powerful, the other two are more situational. Still, while not as powerful as the other two, and considered of a worse design than them, it is the best BP farmer in the entire game, even more than Doctor. Its also ez mode pipping, even without kills.
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

Everyone but Legion, Clown is fun

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Spirit or clown have the better perks

guess it boils down to would you rather throw bottles or phase walk? 
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Spirit.
    Then, start saving Shards for Clown. :)

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Legion 😌

• Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 221

No love for Huntress?

• Eveline
    Maybe he is on console where huntress is free.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Spirit without a doubt.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Legion.

• Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 221

@Eveline said:
    Maybe he is on console where huntress is free.

Oh. I didn't see that he listed three killers, I thought he was just asking generally.

Of these three: Spirit. Clown is okay, but I don't like his playstyle personally. Spirit allows for different ways of playing her: Mobility, mind games, sneaky gengrabs. Also, at least two really cool skins (kimono and schoolgirl, various colors).

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

Mabe wait just a little bit to see if the new killer will pique your interest. If not, I say Spirit if you want one of the strongest killers, or Legion if you want one of the most fun killers to lay.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@IronKnight55 said:
    I have almost enough Iridescent Shards to buy a killer. Should I get Spirit, Clown or Legion? What do you guys think?

Spirit can be strong, but also really frustrating. it all comes down to mindgames and those naturally can fail since the survivor can mindgame you too. I prefer reliable killers tbh.
    Clown is just trash, he is supposed to counter looping, but he actually doesnt and he has no map control.
    Legion isnt good either, but survivors usually lose their will to live when you play him, so he isnt that bad anymore :smile:

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,941

Thank you guys for the comments. I think I might get either Spirit or the Clown. They seem to have some useful perks. 🙂

• Eveline
    Spirit is not only about perks it's top tier killer.
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Go for Spirit, or wait for the new killer

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

The spirit without a doubt

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Spirit

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    Anyone except Legion. 
    One Legion less in the world provoking unfun games is always good news. 
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited February 2019

Spirit is probably the strongest out of the three but it takes a bit to learn, and her perks are good. Top tier at her full potential.
    I like Clown, he's fun to play, has an interesting power and his perks are pretty good as well (Except one), he's easier to learn than the Spirit but a bit weaker.
    Legion is a mistake, don't buy them. They are either super weak or OP if you use the right add-ons, very annoying to go against. And they take no skill to play, which I don't like.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,711
    edited February 2019
    Legion
  • Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76
    If you want a good fun killer get spirit, if you want a good killer with good perks get clown.
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,906

Spirit is the most balanced and fun of the 3 options, but Clown has the best perks of them. Both Bamboozle and PGTW make it into regular rotation with me. Spirit's perks are pretty 'meh' frankly. Legion isn't as bad as people on the forums would have you believe though.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Spirit or Clown. Legion is #########.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

Anything but Legion. Spirit would be my personal pick! : D

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

All the people playing Legion are the type of people that pour the milk first and then the cereal.

They also like pineapple on pizza.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,946

Spirit or Clown. Both solid killers.

Avoid Legion like the plague.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Legion for sure, fun killer to play.

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    All the people playing Legion are the type of people that pour the milk first and then the cereal.

I hate pinapple pizza, but I can tell you now I pour milk, then cereal, then bowl...

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Spirit. 100% spirit. Very fun and very strong. Second only to nurse
  • JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

@Detective_Jonathan said:

A true Legion player puts water in their cereal.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Spirit as others have said... she is the most rewarding out of the 3 and arguably in the game... shes right next nurse in reward for playtime....

save your shards when it comes to the legion their the worse designed killer in the game.... they have the look but play as and against is like nails on chalkboard 
  • Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,555

If you like playing a fair and scary killer, then Spirit. If you hate survivor with a deep-rooted passion, then Legion.