We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Honestly I can’t branch out

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76
I cannot for the life of me play other killers that are not Trapper or Doc. I think it’s a mixture of me not having every perk on every other killer and the fact that i’m always anxious about trying a new killer just to keep losing. And if I did try a new killer I would lose the survivors make fun of me for it.

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    The perk thing sucks and all you can do for that is grind.

As for losing, honestly if you can do ok with Trapper and Doc then you will clean house when you start using stronger killers. Trapper and Doc are pretty weak. Give it a few games as Hillbilly, Spirit or Hag and you will be much more dominating.
  • Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76
    The perk thing sucks and all you can do for that is grind.

As for losing, honestly if you can do ok with Trapper and Doc then you will clean house when you start using stronger killers. Trapper and Doc are pretty weak. Give it a few games as Hillbilly, Spirit or Hag and you will be much more dominating.
    So my trapper is P3 with every perk and he’s my favorite killer by far which is why i play him the most. I tried billy and hag and i just couldn’t do it.
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,906

You don't need to. If you enjoy playing the game that way then just keep on keeping on.

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765
    Have you tried Pig? She’s like a stealthy proactive trapper.
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I can feel you on the Trapper end. However I suggest playing the Hag if you want a Trapper playstyle, but a bit harder and with the ability to teleport.

You can also play Wraith, Pig, or someone you have an eye on. I myself love playing Trapper as I can easy 4k most of the time with him. But try other killers, they can be fun (I recommend waiting for rank reset for some of the other harder killers).

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I understand the fear, I started playing Nurse on the rank reset and got destroyed at first, but I'm getting better at it. Don't be afraid, it's better to learn the hard way than not learning at all

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Kim said:

So my trapper is P3 with every perk and he’s my favorite killer by far which is why i play him the most. I tried billy and hag and i just couldn’t do it.

Wait for the rank reset and only play with killers that you want to try but find it difficult. Do not use trapper and doc until you reach rank 1

I have done that with the hag and the spirit and they replaced my huntress and the clown. You might get very surprising results.

I know it sucks losing as a killer but if you really can do well with the doc and the trapper, hillbilly, spirit, hag, huntress etc. will make you more happy.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Once you have all perks all killers life will be better and you will be ready for any daily. Stay away from prestiging. Just use your normal killers, feed someone else the BP and eventually you will be there.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

If you like Trapper try Hag. She is similar to Trapper. Plus Ruin is in her base kit.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Having a friend watch, or play the killer you want to try at the same time helps imo. When I started off with Nurse I was scared to play her because how high her skill floor is, but my friend wnted to watch me fail, and it made it easier to play her.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Hillbilly is boring, and Hag is a learning experience. Her slower movement speed and stature, as well as how her traps work and interact, take time to get accustomed to. At first, I was dismayed at playing her, but after getting the hang of her she is one of my main killers.