Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can Solidarity, Resurgence and Reactive Healing being immune to Sloppy Butcher?

With this new update Sloppy became more popular because of the healing nerf, but this also nerfed another perks that people barely use. So maybe these perks can be immune to the Haemorrhage effect making these perks to be actually viable

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

I don't know about all three being completely immune, that seems like a bit much. I do think that Resurgence could safely remove the status effect when you're unhooked, though- it's only twice and only affects what that perk does, so Haemorrhage would still be useful to killers otherwise without it completely annihilating the perk.

The other two, I'm not so sure about, but Resurgence could easily get that buff.

• Archael
    Archael Member Posts: 815

Imo. Solidarity could remove haemorrhage from user if brał another survivor for full health state.

Resurgence could remove this effect when surv is hooked, not upon unhook because there are some killer perks (scourge Hook tbp) that apply haemorrhage previcely upon unhook its sole purpose of this perk and should not be neglected by secondary effect of another perk.

Reactive healing tho... No, i dont think this perk should have any additional interactions with haemorrhage, especially that most of the time user should be unseen and could take advantage of less medkit usage.

• Yoshirama
    Yoshirama Member Posts: 367

In my experience with reactive healing, if I'm not healing when the killer hits another person, heamorrhage notifies the killer like I stop healing of fail a skillcheck

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,371

There's no notification for Hemorrhage happening on the killer's end.

• Archael
    Archael Member Posts: 815

I have never seen anything like this... Maybe its a bug or some cheats?

• Dsnooz
    Dsnooz Member Posts: 241
    edited April 2023

A Resurgence buff would actually be really cool. It also makes sense that Resurgence could be immune to hemorrhage.

If Solidarity should get any change, it's a change to the penalty that it has. I don't understand the caveat of "healing without a medkit". Simplifying the perk would be nice. Remove that caveat.

A buff to Resurgence would already be a buff to Reactive Healing, [ They'd have amazing synergy ]. Overall, I feel the perk is good as is.

• Yoshirama
    Yoshirama Member Posts: 367

Or maybe I'm wrong, because I was running when the killer hit another person and I made a noise like when you do when you fail a skillcheck while healing and the killer came after me for that

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

The killer doesn't get a lound noise notification (the bubble explosion, to be clear). However, they can still hear the sound of the failed skill check if they're nearby, just like you or other survivors can.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

I think there should be simply two kind of "healing" tbh, one which can be reduced by hemorr and another which can't be.

• Kernelzilla
    Kernelzilla Member Posts: 67
    edited April 2023

I think the ""best"" solution is, if you start self-healing or someone starts healing you, the hemorrhage state applies otherwise it won't affect you while u have any of this perks active.

Post edited by Kernelzilla on
  • IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389

Tbh, I'm overall glad healing has been nerfed but I think slowing down hemoraging would be a good move