Skull Merchant still miserable to go against and she gets a tome

Jackal7879
Jackal7879 Member Posts: 121
edited April 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

She can still 3 GEN pretty easily no one like going against her my prediction, a lot of survivors, especially soloq are going to give up or just DC the only possible way to make 3 gens strat unappealing somewhat is you get rid of the exposed effect from her base kit and change the achievement it’s bad enough she can hold a 3 gen but being Insta down on top of that just makes it so much worse whether from injured or healthy

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,502
    edited April 2023

So what perks is she gonna hold a 3 gen with causing the gens to regress to nothing even with stuff like prove thyself and resilence running around? As well as the drones being easier to disable now. Im interested to see your answer?

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Removing her instadown literally encourages 3 gens more since she has no chase ability

Anyway knight is arguably better a 3 gen while also being better in chase. I find him way more annoying tbh

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

Now that Overcharge, Eruption and CoB have all been heavily nerfed, if a SM holds a 3-gen you at least have a chance at breaking it. It's still too strong but I doubt BHVR is gonna rework her anytime soon.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,241

Her design is always going to be super flawed until she gets reworked. There should never be a repetitive multi-step prerequisite for doing gens.

• Jackal7879

There’s still some pretty good slow downs like surge Pain res is still good dead lock eruption is still good it just doesn’t punish soloq for being soloq or she can go with the chase build because he does have haste and dissolution in her basekit especially with DH nerfed

the gen kick perks are bad on their own OC and COB together still get a decent chunk of a gen

• Jackal7879

I personally rather go against a 3 gen night knight obviously I rather go against neither, but I think Skull merchant worse knight can only patrol a maximum of 2 gens with himself and a guard while SM can petrol 4 with her drones

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

yeah decent chunk of... 10%? across 60 seconds?

And none beside MAYBE surge really related to 3 gen at all, I suspect this to be skill issue.

• Jackal7879

Yes a 3 gen SM that not even a comp SWF can’t even beat let alone soloq team must be a skill issue indeed lol and apparently that 10% must still be really good cause just had 3 today with those perks plus surge and pain res and nobody could seem to break the 3 gen she kept guarding