Console improvements

I am the average xbox player. I do not play shooters as this stick on gamepad is the same as it was playing on arrows keyboard in doom 1 or duke nukem. For the same reason I do not play killers in this game, it is even impossible for me to catch somebody just running around a rock, I can not turn so smoothly as PC mouse do. Also I am playing in living room on 75' TV during the day, and days in Cyprus are very sunny, so on some maps I literally cant see anything. When I am playing against Dredge honestly I am just skipping this match as his ability makes my TV turn black and 50% of time I must wait when debuff ends. And the final thing is that I am an old fart and do not have friends, so only random team matches and only crossplatform as you will never find a match searching xbox only.

Here is what I suggest:

- let console increase brightness or set special color mode for better contrast

- slightly increase killers running speed fir console

- do not add console players to crossplatform teams against Dredge, Cannibal and Legion

-aim assist for trickster and deathslinger :)

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

In my exerience MMR takes care of the obvious disadvantage I have playing with a controller. I simply don't get matched with good survivors when I am a ranged killer that I am clearly only playing for a daily quest or rift mission. Having said that, I have had to take a fair few zero kills to get matched with default Dwights again.

Having said that, in my household, young Jaws2IsTheNextKiller is very proficient on PS5 with ranged killers with a fraction of my experience so I put my inability to play with these killers squarely at my own potato skill level. Unfortunately I think aim assist might make some controller killers too good.

• rockstar
    rockstar Member Posts: 8

The worst thing for me is when I can not see anything. I am ok to loose to PC mouse players but let me see what is happening. No fun at all looking at the black screen.

• HotCocoanut
    HotCocoanut Member Posts: 4

this isn't the game, it's your setup. try putting the blinds down, increasing your tv brightness/contrast, or changing your colourblind mode to whatever helps with your visibility.

• rockstar

I think you are wrong. This is the user expereince of console player. I am sitting in 3 meters from TV, I have a comfortable sofa and a lot of light even with blinds. If dark room is a part of user set up then it is another unfair disadvantage for the most console players.

Anyway I was curious are developers reading any feedback. Now I suppose not :) I like game mechanic but will leave it once any competitior with brightness appears. Peace!

• rockstar

FYI dear developers and qa. Even with blinds behind my back it is impossible to play against Dredge