Killer queue times to the moon !!

Options

Have not get such a long wait time for months wow...

I guess survivors do not like the last changes.

Comments

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

Well, my survivor games after the patch included the killer tunneling or camping every single match. Since i play 50/50 anyway, i just play killer instead for the time being.

To be fair, after the 6.1 patch killers tunneled and camped like there was no tomorrow too, but it all eased down after a few weeks, and i expect this time to be the same.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,101
    Options

Urgh, and another queue time discussion where everyone goes "no for me it's different..." And NO ONE includes the necessary info for comparability like region, time of day and platform. šŸ˜‘

That really should be a forum rule for this topic. All this anecdotal "but for me..." out of context is so pointless.

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 932
    Options

My queue times as killer are fast

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,098
    Options

All of my matches were instant last night. Had zero problems getting a match.

• NITRAS42
    NITRAS42 Member Posts: 170
    Options

I ALWAYS have short killer ques. Even if survivors have a bonus, it is faster to get into games as killer.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,084
    Options

I haven't noticed a difference. Killer does seem like it has the bonus more but in general, both queues are within 30 seconds in the Midwest US.

• tyantlmumagjiaonuha
    tyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 519
    Options

Killer wait a 10 second. Surviver need a ten or more minute. In Japan server when i started DBD in 2018.

• MrSlayer
    MrSlayer Member Posts: 189
    Options

Northern Europe, haven't noticed a difference. Killer bp bonus usually shows up around 7-8 p.m.

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

Northeastern US on PC. Nothing has changed for me. In the morning, both sides have an easy time finding a match. During the afternoon, survivor queue times are generally faster. And during the evening and night, killer queue times are usually faster.

• birdnippies
    birdnippies Member Posts: 57
    Options

People make these misguided claims all the time. Killer and survivor queues are pretty cyclical. Every morning I have survivor bonuses (more people are playing solo, and thus prefer killer) and every evening there's killier bonuses (people's friends are on so there are more SWF). The ONLY time this changed was when the big patch came out before survivor HUD. Then, yes it felt like for the first time ever, people didn't want to play survivor. That was only temporary. It's back to normal now.

I've got 3000 hours in this game and I hardly ever wait more than a minute for a match to queue up. I see these ridiculous posts about getting cheaters 9 times out of 10 games, or going 40 games without a single survivor escape, or someone getting 10 SWF in a row who are seal team 6 bully squads. It's all a lie. The game is pretty even keel and has some ups and downs but I play both roles (killer main because im best at it) and it's fun. Criticism is fine but people are outright lying about their matches.

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586
    Options

Iā€™m still seeing 100% BP bonus and instant killer queues most of the time. Definitely any time at night. US eastern time zone

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,384
    Options

Ever since the survivor HUD, I've had 10 second killer queues non-stop all the time. This new meta shakeup did absolutely nothing for my queue times. I even have 10 second killer queues when the game has +100% survivor incentives.

Before the survivor HUD, I would have long killer queues in the morning, and short killer queues in the evening. But now it's always short killer queues for me.