Bannable offense question

Killers that go back and forth on your downed character like if they're "#########" you. Is it a bannable offense i could share to BHVR support?

Answers

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,605

Doubt it, since it's ultimately nothing more than bm'ing. If they stall the game out by picking you up and dropping, then it might be under holding the game hostage.

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 541

Damn if that seriously triggers you that much I’d hate to see how many killers reported survivors t bagging after pallet stuns 😅.

It is bad manners sure but maybe you did something to that killer giving them a reason to?

Here’s a list of bannable offenses:

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408586444308-What-actions-will-result-in-a-permanent-ban-

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,741

Bad manners aren't bannable. The only things that can incur a ban during the game (not chat, not cheat) which can get a ban are completely refusing to progress the game or a survivor and killer working together. The main example of refusing to progress the game is body blocking a survivor into a corner and refusing to hit them and just letting the game timer run out.

I think some BHVR mods have said that refusing to pick up downed survivors (ie 4 slug bleed out), never leaving a 3 gen, or the survivors never attacking a 3 gen, are things that could be examples of refusing to progress the game, but I highly doubt anyone has ever actually been banned over that.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

slugging does not count as “refusing to progress the game”, because the survivors will bleed out after 4 minutes.