POV For Controller Killers To Increase Killer Players

Gorik
Gorik Member Posts: 175
edited April 2023 in General Discussions

I still think if the POV is raised for controller users the amount of people playing Killer will increase by a fairly large amount.

Anyone who has played Killer on a controller knows what I am talking about, anyone who hasn't, it would be cool if you could try it on PC or on console and let us know how you found it.

It would be cool to hear an opinion through fresh eyes on the subject.

Comments

• DyingWish92
    DyingWish92 Member Posts: 772

I play on controller and for the most part I'm ok. But every once and awhile I'll get a survivor that I literally can't hit. We're talking spun over and over again. I try to do a short swing doesn't work, try to back up doesn't work, try to spin with them doesn't work. Frustrating and at times kills the game for me. The FOV sucks and its hard for me to keep my eyes on the survivor.

• Ἥφαιστος
    Ἥφαιστος Member Posts: 100

This is something that the devs should look at but remember it's almost 7 years. I can't believe anything good comes from them.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,662

Completely agree. I recently started playing dead by daylight on ps5 but the controller on killer experience is overall worse. So much so that i am back to playing the pc version. The FOV is too low to the point where survivors, especially when they are injured, can spin in front of you and you will lose them. Dead hard makes this more of a problem because you need to hesitate. Devs should really look into this because it seems to be it's a common frustration that has gone on for far too long.