Looking for competitive players for tournaments

Options
skuzy
skuzy Member Posts: 2

Attention to all competitive DBD players

I am looking for some teammates to join tournaments with. I have tournament experience and looking for others who have competitive experience or have the potential/mindset to do so. I can definitely hold my own when it comes to playing both sides in the game, but I am more a survivor main.

I have over 3000 hours

I have been in 2 tournaments and have done well in both, along with other competitive games. I regularly play this game and would love to see if there’s others out here that want to join the competitive scene. 

Preferably

-PC players, or if you are on console that you are able to use voice communication with pc players (disc)

-On OFTEN

-English speaking (NA/EST)

-Killers and Survivors 

-Sweaty and competitive nature

-Also to have fun pub matches with

If interested, comment below or DM me with your hours, ranks, system and accolades. 

Comments

• CaptainRaider
    CaptainRaider Member Posts: 144
    Options

Hello, skuzy. I have 3000 hours and am looking to form a team on short notice before the Dead by Daylight 6th community tournament. I have 2 members besides myself with one being 3k hours plus and the other being around 2k hours.

I have no competitive tournament experience in dead by daylight but am willing to learn.

In case you want to join and help me, here is my discord. Hibari (ひばり)#5416

my whole team currently is on playstation.