The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Compilation of possible NOED nerfs

2»

Comments

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    NOED should remove the Killers red stain and TR completely. If not giving it to NOED then make it a new perk.
    N1
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@BACKSTABBER said:

• NOED Totem is not visible to killer
    • When all gennies are repaired, NOED + exposed warning are displayed (no need to wait to hit a surv)
    • Only 1/2/3 instadown hits with a counter in the perk
    • NOED is enabled only if you are the last surv
    • NOED requires at least x hooks to be active (besides the other conditions)
    • NOED only applied to the obsession (if there is any)
    • NOED has a countdown of 20/30/50 seconds
    • NOED tier 3 is the only that instadowns, the tier 1 and 2 only increases your speed
    • NOED loves NOED so much
    • NOED only working while transporting a surv
    • NOED only working when 1 or 2 exit gates are open
    • NOED's totem is visible to survs once it is enabled
    • NOED's totem is visible to survs all the time
    • NOED's special sound to let survs know we got a NOED match
    • NOED's totem can be cleansed faster than other totems
    • ...complete more NOED nerfs with your crazy ideas:

NOED

NOED user has DEVIL Horns on them so survivors know we got one of them.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@BACKSTABBER said:

@Boss said:
    How about this...

No One Escapes Death, Perk Level 1

• No One Escapes Death starts with 1 Token.
    • Once the Exit Gates are powered, No One Escapes Death is enabled & Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect.
    • Everytime you instantly put a Survivor from any Health State into the Dying Health State using your main weapon, remove 1 Token.
    • No One Escapes Death is disabled after reaching 0 Tokens.

No One Escapes Death, Perk Level 2

• No One Escapes Death starts with 2 Tokens.
    • Once the Exit Gates are powered, No One Escapes Death is enabled & Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect.
    • Everytime you instantly put a Survivor from any Health State into the Dying Health State using your main weapon, remove 1 Token.

No One Escapes Death, Perk Level 3

• No One Escapes Death starts with 2 Tokens.
    • Everytime you instantly put a Survivor from the Healthy Health State into the Dying Health State using your main weapon, remove 1 Token.

In case you didn't notice, i removed the Hex part. :p

dude that is exactly what I said with "Only 1/2/3 instadown hits with a counter in the perk"

but you explained it with a wall of text lol

I only read the thread, not the comments. :)

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Don't forget - NOED seals the gates and hatch for x minutes or until totem is destroyed. Totem spawns, even if no totems exist. No exposed, just extended game time.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    not_Queen said:

This is the official response that our Designer team gave when I ask the question.

DS change happened, how about NOED changes?

We aren't planning to change NOED at the moment. We consider that NOED has multiple gameplay counters and is currently in a good place. We do not think of NOED as an equivalent to DS.

not_Queen, coming in to save the day as usual :blush:
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    edited February 2019
    not_Queen said:

This is the official response that our Designer team gave when I ask the question.

We aren't planning to change NOED at the moment. We consider that NOED has multiple gameplay counters and is currently in a good place. We do not think of NOED as an equivalent to DS.

disappointing to say the least
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@not_Queen said:

We are waiting for the new Teaser :)

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    not_Queen said:

Ok thanks girl~
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

@not_Queen said:

/thread

• Annelia
    Annelia Member Posts: 23

Tiny suggestion: what if NOED attacks had a cooldown? 1 hit with immediate downed state, but then the perk goes into cooldown for... I don't know... 20 seconds or so?