Out Isn't An Option Challenge Did Not Complete

Options
Vhillain
Vhillain Member Posts: 123
  • Equip Perk "No Way Out" on Legion
  • Go into Game and load into Grim Pantry map and Kill three survivors
  • Close Hatch
  • Survivor attempts to open door triggering No Way Out, they die to the Endgame Collapse as the door couldn't be opened, No Way Out was still active after the survivor was already dead, the exit gate was never opened.
  • In Endgame screen the game updates as if the challenge was completed but stays at 0/1 and does not turn gold.
  • Upon restarting game the challenge appears as incomplete even though all requirements were fulfilled (Prevent exit gates from being opened while using the perk "No Way Out")

Additional Info:

• The Legion
  • Nowhere To Hide, No Way Out, Enduring, Lethal Pursuer
  • Grim Pantry (Blackwater Swamp)
  • I heard this was an issue prior to attempting it, and in my one attempt at trying to do this challenge it happened, so I will assume the frequency of the issue is every time.

Attached is a my logs, zip file that contains a clip of the issue in real time, as well as a screenshot to show the challenge remains incomplete.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Vhillain
    Vhillain Member Posts: 123
    Options

UPDATE: This challenge completed today when I tried it again on Deathslinger, using perks No Way Out, Sloppy Butcher, STBFL, Jolt on Macmillan map, so I guess the occurrence of this bug is not 100% but it does happen under certain conditions as seen in the clip above.