Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

"Eyrie of crows" stairs bug

enrik
enrik Member Posts: 2

There is like an invisible wall that doesn't let you walk straight.

You can see I'm trying to walk sidewards and it doesn't let you till you are a bit further of the top of the stairs.

I uploaded a video on my yt channel:

https://youtu.be/Z8byxz0jB7k

9 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Ribbles
    Ribbles Member Posts: 117
    edited May 2023

This is legit, there is an invisible wall on the stairs. I think it only affects killers but maybe both.... it affect me as killer and i seen other killers complain about it as well.

Please disable until its fixed, its very bad. Survivors purposely run there because they know you will get stuck.

• zaig
    zaig Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

It only affects killers. Played a game where a player was just sitting there with no mither the entire game.

Disabling is the only option if patch with fix isnt soon.

• kommandantlocke
    kommandantlocke Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2023

seriously they need to killswitch it because its a bug that survivors can take advantage of and it does only affect killers, survivors can walk it normal but killers get bumped off or hindered awfully

• myers_obsession
    myers_obsession Member Posts: 552
    edited May 2023

Please ban players, exploiting this -.- I'ts getting annoying. I had to disconnect, bc they would crawl there and cant pick them up. They also used offerings to get the map.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452
    edited May 2023

Yep, experienced 2 games where player brought a map offering to this map just to abuse the bug. Can confirm as I experienced the same thing when playing killer.