Claire Redfield Customisation

Options

I’m a Claire main, and was just wondering if you would consider adding her classic outfit too!

Comments

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,638
    Options

She's a skin and they don't make skins for skins

• Gizmo1794
    Gizmo1794 Applicant Posts: 5
    Options

True, but they could always make her OG costume as a new skin for Jill, I mean Cheryl has a lot of different skins, male and female, so why can’t they have the current Claire outfit, and a new OG Claire skin?

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300
    Options

They instead of making them skins make them have a char slot of their own. The perks can stay where the girls has jill perks and the boy have leons perks. Smash bros does this with echo fighters, same moves just a differenr looking char.

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 950
    Options

I'd love this or Code: Veronica's outfit for her, just more outfits would be really cool

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

She's my main as well, p100. I'd love this costume to be added and people have been asking for a while now, I hope they reply or consider it.

I'd really like them to rework her injured sound too, it's very loud and people around me says it sounds weird, if you get me.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,723
    Options

That's the spirit I like to see on these forums, but bHVR would have 1 problem doing this.

1. The skins dont have extra perks. And bHVR would not like to feel bad about that.
    2. What about the people who leveled cheryl? do they then get to keep the P100 James Sunderland? or should they level again?

These are all solvable problems and maybe if bHVR would have more interjections we could solve them for bHVR too.

This isnt as much about bHVR being greedy, its us asking for skins of our favorite horror character. And I think bHVR should should rearrange some things to allow us to play Skins as new characters. It would serve us and bHVR well I think.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Options

I wonder if they'd be willing to add this outfit, for those who already own Claire, it could be another skin for the price of a regular costume, and those who don't own her it could be regular price of Legendary?

Hopeful thinking 🥰

• Ariel_Starshine
    Options

Polite bump. I'd still love to see skins for legendaries!

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 950
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yeah I think we can help behaviour in the right direction <3

I honestly think skins having "styles" akin to fortnite/Deceive Inc is one idea