Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just Quit My First Killer Match Ever, Thanks SWFs

Had enough with these ######### SWFs switching to purple flashlight Claudettes, all running adrenaline, all on comms together. The DS nerf cannot come soon enough either. It's ######### beyond words how unfair it is to face them, especially with how bad this new matchmaking system is. There's no fun to be had. Why play anything other than Billy because apparently Survivors have some sort of outplay in their book for every killer that isn't him or Nurse, or something else with super ez pressure since not even ruin can stop a coordinated team.

Killing my will to play every single time I see a SWF, I'm just going to dodge lobbies I suspect are SWF players now, it isn't worth getting taunted and ran around forever with nothing to show for it.

Comments

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

It happens unfortunately. They always pick most agressive add ons and maps too. But once in a while you get ok people too.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

I mean, i usually just accept this as sometimes you won't always win, besides, i have been getting so many 4ks by now to the point to where i actually would like the survivors to get away. One time i actually yawned at the end of the game when someone insulted me for how i played, i actually had to type it in chat.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    edited March 2019

If I know I've lost, I'll just quit and say GG. It's ok to know when you've lost, and even better to know when you're mentally at the edge and any slight push could make your day terrible.

[Edit: It's if I know that I don't possibly have a chance. If I think I do have a chance then I won't quit. There's a difference between a fair loss and an Op-purple flashlight-4DS-Borrowed Time-SB-teabag loss]

• Dark_Whorse
    Dark_Whorse Member Posts: 45

That's all super peachy for you, but not even getting one kill is beyond frustrating. This game seems to encourage you to focus down one guy to get past the efficiency curve for survivors, you're probably stuck with a ######### map, they're already working together, and you get to deal with the possibility of even a last minute hit being rewarded with an adrenaline rush and survivors tea-bagging you on their way out.

I don't use this word often, nor lightly, it's ######### toxic.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Welcome to DBD.

ever thought about trying to learn nurse if you dont like billy? She is the only one that can keep up with SWF

• Dark_Whorse
    Dark_Whorse Member Posts: 45

Yes, and she quickly became one of my least favorite killers aside from those I haven't even bothered to buy. I don't even hate Billy all that much, I just dislike his aesthetic. But, I'd rather run into a wall with him than suffer another second of headshaking and screen-darkening that comes with the Nurse's blink fatigue. Not to mention it's a grueling skill-wall to climb to get the point where you're an effective nurse.