Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS5/Console - Errors of all kinds (Host, Connection, Unknown Error)

Dsg4041
Dsg4041 Member Posts: 75

Is anyone else getting errors a little bit too often whether trying to log into the game or getting into a lobby? Give an upvote or comment if so!

Steps

Step 1 : Boot the PS5 version of the game on PS5, although I heard this happens across all Consoles

Step 2 : Log or attempt to log into DBD Main Menu for the first errors. Attempt to enter lobbies for a match.

Step 3 : I receive a few different errors with Step 2. "Cannot connect to Host", "Connection is required", literally one common one says "Unknown Error", click for "Provider ID"

Additional information

• I have a good fewer issues jumping into a Lobby as the Killer. It's harder to get a Survivor match.
  • I basically never d/c once in a match, and I play long matches on both sides of the game.
  • And I basically have no lag once in a match, and I play long matches on both sides of the game.
  • I have zero issues logging into the Main Menu or a pre-match Lobby in my other PS5 games. When I am too frustrated to keep clicking close error and keep entering again until it works, I literally just open any other game with zero issues instead.
  • PS5 Console has been restarted before.
  • WiFi Modem has been unplugged for 10 seconds before.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bogo
    Bogo Member Posts: 1

Man, I'm glad I found this comment, thought I was the only one and it's driving me up the ######### wall 😅 I've been playing DBD since 2017 and never had this many error messages loading in on the PS4, I've tried deleting saved data and rebuilding database next on the list is a reinstall. But why?

• alexon20
    alexon20 Member Posts: 2

Llevo 2 días tratando de entrar al juego y no.pasa primero decía.erros de conexión y ahora que no inicio bien