We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Would You All Like To See Concept Contest Sketch Outfits I Made For Dbd?

Options
Robotfangirl67
Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 631
edited May 2023 in Polls

I thought it would be fun ask cause why not?

Edited: I edited the question cause I forgot to add contest to it. So anyway I may just choose one sketch and finish that. But anyway regardless I’ll let you all know what I’ll decide on. But you can all vote too if you want. Like I said I just made this poll for fun and curiosity. Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Would You All Like To See Concept Contest Sketch Outfits I Made For Dbd? 6 votes

Yes. I would like to see some.
83%
ChurchofPigIWasLeft2DieGuiltiiCorvusCorax86qnyun 5 votes
No, wait until they are done.
16%
BarnesFlam 1 vote
Post edited by Robotfangirl67 on

Comments

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 631
    Options

Okay here are the concept sketches I promise to reveal. But any disclaimer I didn't know about Nurse getting a Masquerade Mask. I only mention that cause I made a whole outfit on that concept. So anyway I thought I share anyway and also let me know which one you think is the best.