Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor Perks incase you're stuck.

Made up 10 Survivor Builds which could help you pick and choose based on your playstyle you can mix and scramble some of them, write down any changes you'd make.

1. Stealthy and Versatile Build:
    • Dead Hard
    • Iron Will
    • Quick & Quiet
    • Adrenaline
  2. Healing and Rescue Build:
    • Balanced Landing
    • We'll Make It
    • Borrowed Time
    • Empathy
  3. Objective and Teamwork Build:
    • Sprint Burst
    • Prove Thyself
    • Bond
    • Technician
  4. Sabotage and Stealth Build:
    • Lithe
    • Saboteur
    • Urban Evasion
    • Spine Chill
  5. Aura-Reading and Awareness Build:
    • Object of Obsession
    • Spine Chill
    • Dark Sense
    • Kindred
  6. Altruistic Healing Support Build:
    • Aftercare
    • We'll Make It
    • Borrowed Time
    • Empathy
  7. Healing and Endurance Build:
    • Inner Strength
    • Iron Will
    • Spine Chill
    • Adrenaline
  8. Sabotage and Perception Build:
    • Premonition
    • Saboteur
    • Detective's Hunch
    • Iron Will
  9. Stealthy Objective Build:
    • Urban Evasion
    • Balanced Landing
    • Technician
    • Lightweight
    • Sprint Burst
    • Borrowed Time
    • We're Gonna Live Forever
    • Botany Knowledge

In case you are wanting to make each build slightly more meta, you can replace 2 of the perks you do not like with these perks :

• Sprint Burst / Lithe
  • Windows Of Opportunity
  • Adrenaline
  • Off the record / Decisive Strike

Comments

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,583

I've had great success as a solo survivor with Open Handed, Bond, Windows of Opportunity and Lithe / SB.

There are definitely a lot of builds you can use as a survivor, that will work, if used correctly.

• Audis
    Audis Member Posts: 18

My solo queue comfy build: Windows of Opportunity, Kindred, Botany, Leader.

All the info I need in solo queue + healing is much faster both ways.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,064

Thanks a lot! Great list!

• SpiritsHusk
    SpiritsHusk Member Posts: 169

i tend to use an exhaustion perk to get me out of situations when im in solo queue, cool build though!

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I'll have to try out some of them !

My usual build : Windows, We'll Make It, Aftercare, and then whichever perk will make my tome challenge easier. =)

• MyelinXCVIII
    MyelinXCVIII Member Posts: 163

*any build focused around healing increases your chances of being matched against The Plague or The Legion

I've been using a kinda weird survivor build lately: Clairvoyance, Distortion, Fogwise and Residual Manifest.

Clairvoyance is pretty niche but helps finding chests for Residual Manifest, locate gens that are close to eachother to prevent a 3gen and worst case it can reveal the hatch's location.

Distortion is really good with the amount of aura reading in the game.

Fogwise is underated. It's completely countered by Fearmonger (another underated perk imo) but if you're good with skill checks, it can be better than object of obsession.

Residual Manifest is an odd one but I've grown to enjoy using flashlights in games as of late. The blindness effect can be really annoying as a killer. A well timed blind before going down could potentially lead to a wiggle escape (although this is very rare) or it could prevent the killer getting value from BBQ.

It's definitely not a strong build but I've been having a lot of fun with it.

• SpiritsHusk
    SpiritsHusk Member Posts: 169

I find that Clairvoyance is an extremely underrated perk, you can use it while tapping so you can have it for the whole game and practically guarantee finding the hatch everytime.