Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

My rift is bugged

FinleyTD
FinleyTD Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Yesterday I was level 2 on the rift and today I logged on and I was max level and had access to the premium pass

I don't want to get banned.

What do i do

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

i saw someone on twitter show that it happened to them too, I don't think you can get banned over something you didn't do

• Dracul
    Dracul Member Posts: 3

It's not a bug. It's a feature :)

BTW mine is also Tier 85 and I keep it if I can!

• Ravengirl333
    Ravengirl333 Member Posts: 8

Hello! It happened to me, too. I wrote about it, under the same problem someone described in this forum. I hope we dont get banned, we didnt do anything and I don't know, if I can spend my auric cells now, because Im scared I'm getting banned. It has something to do with the rift, because my rift is bugged. Somehow I got 600 auric cells, a message from the game came and popped up, after the rift didnt load and the game send me, because of that, to the home screen. It happened twice, after I tried to open the rift to see my progress and the second time I got 750. I don't understand this glitch, which I accidentally got. I hope we will get a solution and hopefully not getting banned.