If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Pipping system for survivor needs changes

Options
GannTM
GannTM Member Posts: 10,849

Seriously, I have about had it with getting tunneled and depipping solely because of a choice the killer made. This pipping system is massively flawed for survivors and there needs to be something done like removing depipping altogether (unless a survivor DCs) or improving the ways the emblems work.

I needed to let this out because it’s really getting annoying, so apologies for the small rant lol.

Comments

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,080
    Options

Lots of people, myself included, agree. But it's not acknowledged at all.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

I do totally agree it's heavily flawed for survivors but I'd say it's a bit worse for killer. Having someone DC really screws you over as a killer unfortunately. Both should be addressed though

• GannTM
    Options
  • hex_uwu
    hex_uwu Member Posts: 201
    Options

Had two teammates DC against a nurse at 5 gens yesterday. I know pips don't mean skill and it's just bloodpoints and blah blah blah but the new chapter releases ON rank reset day and I'd quite like to actually have bloodpoints. A DC should at least get you a safety bc #########.

• GannTM
    Options

Yeah those scenarios really grind my gears. I feel like we’re just getting punished because of other players’ actions.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    edited May 2023
    Options

sadly they abandoned emblems because of mmr and they will probably always be awful for pipping even if it’s for monthly bloodpoints would be nice if depipping was removed