Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

You are given a PERSONAL buff: what is it?

DocOctober
DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

This is an hommage to Boss' thread here: forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49552/you-gained-a-buff/

I modified his rules a bit as they were too restrictive for my taste.

The Devs have granted you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: you can design a single buff for one of your Characters. The buff can be applied to any Unlockable (Powers included), but in cases of general Perks, Item Add-ons, Items and Offerings, only your specific Character could use it.

What would it be?

Mine would be the ability to supercharge Carter's Spark and unleash a large shock attack throughout the entire Terror Radius, injuring any healthy and downing any injured Survivor within it.

Comments

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

No terror radius for Myers.

• DocOctober

Do you mean across all Tiers?

Because that is already do-able for Tier I.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

All of them yes.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wraith can swing his main weapon while cloaked at the cost of being Lightburned out of the cloak, regardless of it being a hit or miss.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

My Dwight's leader is 100% faster actions.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

Trapper, all traps on the map will be set upon entering the game, I have an ultimate ability where I set them again every so often with a button press, the length of time of the ultimate's cooldown is determined on how many traps need set.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Feral Frenzy cannot down Survivors, but Legion becomes a 115% speed Killer.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited March 2019

Bond's Range is increased

or Prove Thyself affects everything else too but for half the amount (so 5%). It would retain the 10% bonus for gens tho

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Micros dont work in my games ;D

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Freddy sees the aura of all awake survivors when he pulls one into the dream world (so kinda like a built in class photo)

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

If clown can hit you with his bottles 3 times, you get exposed status effect. He can hit you 2 times with bottles and down you normally, and when later in the game if he feels he needs that 1 shot, he can hit you with his bottle once more and get the exposed status effect.

It is kind of built in pinky finger but much more difficult. It will give the clown momentum he needs though. It will also add more depth to him and you will be able to use him strategically.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

The Legion puts injured survivors in the dying state if Killer Instinct is active.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

So you would give yourself an "I win" button. Sounds super fair and fun.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Simple.

If Freddy sleeps you, you can only run (or vault at 50% speed.) No more doing gens and healing etc. when falling asleep. Respect Freddy.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Same answer as in the other thread: First Jigsaw Box is a guaranteed fail for Survivors as long as there are at least 4 Jigsaw Boxes in the trial.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

You can't mend yourself with Deep Wounds and it has skill checks

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Spirit can now see survivors while phased

Jk. Make leatherface's chainsaw not canceled when hitting a non-survivor object like a pallet or wall

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Feng Min - Full dark ninja outfit. One to surpass P3 Claudette.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

survivors can not escape a trappers trap on their own.

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Staring at the killer while in chase causes increasing tunnel vision from panic & fear(like killer blind without center blacked out)

• Blue_Diamond
    Blue_Diamond Member Posts: 122

My hag doesn't lose momentum when I teleport to a trap

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

Make Maps not useless, Crystal bead (everyone can see it) should be baseline

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

If its just for myself only, definitely make Prayer Beads base for my Spirit. Free grabs FTW!

• Dark_Whorse
    Dark_Whorse Member Posts: 45

Pig has a 24 meter aura-read while crouched. Like a buffed and built-in Amanda's Letter.

Oh what fun we would have, survivors.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831

My nurse has no fatigue.

• DocOctober

Now that's quite an interesting one. Could be a potential way to make looping more skilful.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit gets the effects of Yakuyoke Amulet in her base kit.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

I buff my hitbox so i don't get hit by a 15 foot long invisible weapon or 5 steps out the other side of a window.

• lordhelios
    lordhelios Member Posts: 63

Mine would be that the doctor has faster charge addon, cause damn its hard timing it.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Honestly, the bear traps should have a 5 second period where the survivor cannot attempt to free themselves. After those 5 seconds, the RNG will start at 10% and will increase by 10% for every failed escape attempt.