We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Billy revert

Luckyfer
Luckyfer Member Posts: 80
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Please revert Billy's addons prior to 2020 extra nerf showdown.

There was not a single reason to see him changed,he was perfect as he was,the heat mechanic can stay so he doesn't face camp.

Please dudes,revert him,it's unfair he had to get,esentially,removed from the game to make room for the nerd Whiskers' and your pocket sales.

That's it...that's the whole discussion,I feel like there's not a lot to discuss as there's no reason to argue this reversal,but whatever,speak your mind..

Comments

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

I'm a billy main myself and the good old days of billy meta was fun. I remember when I played against him 18/20 matches (2017), insta saw billys, silent chainsaw, ultra curve billies, imo it was very fun and I wouldn't mind the addons back ether, but i think his addons now are fine. I do believe tho billy shouldn't be as punished for cancelling a chainsaw rush.

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 541

Billy is fine where he is now (mechanically) but with that being said I wish the collision/hit boxes would get addressed, the new map that’s coming out (Toba landing) is atrocious to curve survivors as the hit boxes are massive on the majority of loops like garden of Joy bushes on release massive.. some minor QOL updates would be nice but not necessary.