If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Just Idea for Honoring Puppers

Options
MikaelaWantsYourBoon
MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Light in the Fog 

(Perk icon will be Puppers's drawed version)

The only perk which Survivor and Killer both shares.

Perk Description = You found light in this dark and corrupted world. Is it really possible to find hope in place like this? Looks like, yes. This light is strong and gives you hopes for getting stronger. Get stronger and fight harder! Whenever you have this perk, you will get 50/75/100 % bonus bp. 

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 876
    Options

Bonus BP for both sides if someone wants to farms seems nice. And no one can do ugly stuff with a perk. It seems fine to me for sure.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,307
    Options

That seems a bit tasteless, ngl.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,197
    Options

Im sorry but this isnt it chief

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    edited June 2023
    Options

Yeah no, single cosmetic piece for all Survivors to wear similar to the charity case dlc is still more preferable imo.

• WeakestNurseMain
    WeakestNurseMain Member Posts: 308
    Options

OP clearly has good intentions, but this is not necessary given that we already have a charm for him.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,307
    Options

I mean yeah. It’s just that if they did a perk, especially of this kind, then people would run it for the effect alone. It would be run by people who don’t know or don’t care, and then it loses its meaning very rapidly, if not instantly.

Plus, they aren’t going to do BP perks.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Although this is much better than some other ideas floating around (making him into a skin or new survivor), it's still quite uncomfortable to 'honor' him by gaining more bloodpoints (not to mention it seems the devs don't want perks that have a BP bonus anymore).

I'm sure you have good intentions but I personnally think the charm is enough, or that if we get something more it should be a cosmetic piece that has no effect on gameplay. It'd be nice if they made a small charity collection with different cosmetic items inspired by Puppers and all profits go to ALS research or related charities though.

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 175
    Options

I would love to have a warrior Puppers forum profile picture if possible.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    edited June 2023
    Options

The greatest honor people can achieve is when they are remembered positively by others.

The charm which got implemented is a great way supporting this. The fact that BHVR made this possible supports massively and personally I love this move and have pretty respect about those people who made this possible even i have no real connection to puppers. It is maybe just a charm and nothing huge in development, but the symbolic behind is a big honor already and sometimes things not have to be huge, they just need to be on the right place.