If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

2 hours of trying this background player blind save challenge

Options

I shall get it one day maybe in another 3 hours

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

Baring my bad skill with those I’ve also played against pyramid head like 5 times since trying this

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

well took 3 hours

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    edited June 2023
    Options

At least you did it 😁 nice one

Also that scoreboard looks weird lol what happened that game?

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options
  • UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

U just need to blind it when carrying u dont need to save ur friend,

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited June 2023
    Options

Flashbang helps. If you bring flashlight with you, killers are acts so paranoiac but Flashbang usually not expected.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    edited June 2023
    Options

Do not think so complicated guys, you just need to blind when someone gets carried. That works also while hook animation. Just blind the killer while a survivor is about getting hooked. At least that's the way I did it and it was done pretty quick.

I have pretty respect about people trying this constantly for 3 hours I have to say.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 445
    Options

I got frustrated trying to use a flashlight since I use controller. So I switched to flashbang. I decided to not run for the pickup save but wait around corners where the nearest hoom was.

I got mine from a hillbilly at 5 gens with a fire cracker. I was so happy because I was worried he might be doing adept hillbilly but nope!

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 273
    Options

omg you're a godsend. I cant flashy save for the life of me. I cant get the right angle and i get into position too late.

• hex_uwu
    hex_uwu Member Posts: 201
    Options

It took me 22+ games to get this damn challenge (I only know because I track my matches on nightlight and it's my 3rd most used perk this month). I tried flashbangs and flashlights and was just awful at it. I finally got a flashlight save against a nemesis and got hit on hook for it so there's that.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Yh it's really hard. I manage the odd save sometimes but most of the time I whiff it. Got lucky finding this out lol if ypu know ehat hook killer is going to go for you can catch them with it a bit easier. Still is fiddly though, pretty sure I started the blind as killer walked up to the hook

• d3vi1
    d3vi1 Member Posts: 60
    Options

When killer was carrying survivor I ran into him, he hit me and I dropped flashbang. Got blind and save.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

I did it by copying people who did it to me. Throw a flashbang on the ground while the killer's picking up. It's super annoying and it works.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

It took me forever to get this challenge. Thankfully, after many attempts, a Bubba was kind enough to let me flashlight save one of my teammates. Thank you Bubba.