If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do some survivors in MY MMR not know how hatch works?

Options
mikewelk
mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

Why am I seeing an INJURED survivor waiting at the exit gate, booning totems and sabotaging hooks when the other survivor is IN CHASE and will NOT make it to the only exit gate that the injured survivor 99%'d on the other side of the map? At least give them a chance to escape, your presence in the game does NOT help them. I repeat, it does NOT help them. If you can't take a hit (especially against Bubba) please make your way out of the game.

Only stay if they haven't been hooked so that they can take their three attempts.

Best Answers

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,015
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Are you asking the average solo survivor to play with some game sense? Way too much to ask. Must complete rift challenge. Get better at hockey so you can still have these teammates in another 3000 hours.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Like i said in a topic of mine: Some people do 99% gates because they seem to be sure that's always the right decision. Mostly it is not, especially in solo queue when nobody is there to open it. Played around 10 games today.

Two people of them died against their own 99% gate and one time I died because I was not able to open it. But that's a common experience in my matches.

The situation you described is also something what happens pretty often to me and I stopped question it.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,057
    Answer ✓
    Options

Because they are 100% sure they will be able to leave. And while there is an ongoing chase they want to ensure they get even more BP by cleansing, etc.

Answers