If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

No depip if tunneled out at 5 gens

Options
BenSanderson55
BenSanderson55 Member Posts: 454
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know you guys can track basically everything in the game. Dont think it's fair if you get tunneled out of the game you depip even if you get lucky and run killer for 5 gens still depip. Maybe if you're in game less than 5 minutes no depip or just detect how long someones been in chase versus how long the match has been going, i know you keep track of both of those, not too hard.

(Tunneling is way more prevalent than its ever been in the 6k hours i got over 3 years, especially since BBQ and DS nerfs)

Comments

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

Totally agree. Just detect why one survivor has 90% chase time and three hooks before everyone else and, ideally, punish it.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    Options

It's absolutely outdated anyway, they should remove it entirely. Would really love to know what is the thought behind that depips are still a thing at all.

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,206
    Options

No depip if survivors use multiple BNP.

What about just disable depip in general. Seems kinda outdated mechanic after whole Grade change.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

I just think depipping should go regardless. A lot of people have been asking for this lately so maybe we will see a change soon. :)