Dead By Daylight Game to be Ruined SOON. PROPHECY

Options
Hernancito
Hernancito Member Posts: 5
edited August 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Good day, i am writing you this message to share my comments about playing as a killer on Dead By Daylight Game, I need to add, DEVS and people that appears on live transmissions when an update is going to be announced (Owners I asume) are playing 100% as a survivor and thats why they have not detected all killer´s issues.

As you may know, people stoped to play as a killer due to all improvements were made during all past updates only for survivors, and I BET FOR SURE that the intention of DEVS and OWNERS of this game is to ridicule all movies killers by allowing survivors escape 100% of the time and to allow survivors performs dancing butt movement as a bulling with no any punishment on every game party , but, let me number all injustice movements below that needs to be reviewed on next updates on case DEVS and Owners wants to improve this game: (survivor´s techniques)

1. Pallets are located in strategic locations to allow survivors complete at least 4 gens on the first chase, i need to say, at least 4 GENS are completed by chasing the first survivor due to all time they are running in circles inside a pallet area. Some times, all gens are completed on the first chase.
  2. TODAY (And this is NOT ACCEPTABLE) survivors are having the ability to carry flashbangs and other items at the same time! - Killers are not able to carry any survivor and DEVS are pushing in purpose to force all killers to use as a default perk LIGHTBORN. NOT ACEPTABLE.
  3. HATCH all time appears 1 meter of all survivors. (What else i could add). This is happening 100% of the time.
  4. IMPOSSIBLE to win a match when all GENS are completed, ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE all doors could be powered by a specific % that allow survivors to keep doors with .5 sec left to be opened. I think the correct way that doors needs to be programed it´s by loosing all progression after a survivor stops to power doors. NOT ACEPTABLE and this allows users to win all matches 100% of the time, even when a killer is having a survivor hooked then its 100% sure that survivor will win the match due to killer will not protect that objective agains 3 OTHER SURVIVORS. NOT ACCEPTABLE.
  5. Body protection, Please just remember, 4 against 1. NOT ACCEPTABLE and killer will not win a match 100% sure when all gens are completed.
  6. NOED visible 100% of the time, another example of Dev´s Sourvivor´s Help. (Another clear example of injustice, in fact, when this ability was announced (On live transmission) a girl who said this update started to laugh by performing a bulling sensation to all killers players.
  7. 100% of the time, all survivors needs to receive more than 2 hits, with this it´s 100% sure that GEN RUSH is going to be allowed.
  8. Survivors with RUNNING PERKS. Incredible!
  9. I forgot to include this one: SURVIVORS with ICON STATUS!!! - They are having the ability to know what the others survivors are doing!!! MORE TECHNIQUES TO THEM - This last one is the OVER POWER FEATURE EVER !!!
  10. VOICE CHAT ENABLE - When a survivor has been killed or not they could inform where killer is and they could perform any GEN by informing the killer location to all team members at any time.
  11. DEVS REMOVE GRAB (Chinese Calzon) when survivor is hooked: Once again this helps to make more impossible to kill someone when all gens were completed !!!! WHAT THEY INCLUDED FOR FREE TO ALL KILLERS!!!???
  12. Running Technique: Survivors are allowed to receive GENS point just by being chased from killer, so, they will never lose points due to they are helped to receive chase point and generator points, I need to add, one chase equals to 3 or 4 GENS, and its so ridiculous than when a chase happens other survivors blocks the killer to receive any hit and make more points because if now they won´t receive enough point to rise the level. When killer hooks someone, are punished by reducing point because "Camping" ... Survivors are receiving free points, actually double just by being chased.
  13. During life time of this project, DEVS have been adding perks as a default features to all Survivors, like fast move when they are unhooked, Dead Hard when the are unhooked, ability to see totems by default (They can see NOED in a really easy way), and killers have been ruined slowly (If survivors are having the ability to see totems and are having A LOT OF PERKS to detect those, why DEVS did not roll back HEX: RUIN to their original effect ????) - a clear example to allow survivors to assign META PERKS on all their slots instead to push them to use one perk that allow them to see totems!!!!!.

And, the most important new update to be announced and the update that will RUIN this game: SURVIVORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO UNHOOK THEIRSELVES if killer is doing "CAMPING". I need to say, was a very SAD INJUSTICE when DBD DEVS punished "CAMPING" but that is the ONLY technique that killer is having to stop GEN RUSH, actually, survivors are having a LOT OF TECHNIQUES (Gen Rush, Pallets, Now 2 ITEMS, Body Blocking, PERKS that allow them to receive a lot of hits, Power Doors at any %, Windows, TEAM ASSISTANCE, ETC.) Killer is only having ONE technique that helps to stop GEN RUSH and to make all survivors works as a team.

I am looking with the future ability the whole game will be RUINED because now all players will stop to play as a team and when a survivor unhook theirselves then they will have the ability to receive 3 HITS in order to be downed, this will allow to improve in a maximum all GEN RUSH and to include the MAXIMUM INJUSTICE ALL TIME in to this game. I remember then this update was announced and the announcer said "we are thinking on all new survivors" , i am looking DEVS are only "thinking" on survivors because they LIKE TO PLAY as a survivor but... THEY ARE NOT THINKING AS A NEW KILLER!

As i said, THE ONLY TECHNIQUE all killers are having to stop GEN RUSH and to make all survivors works as a teams is called CAMPING, but as i said, survivors wants so stops works as a team and to only complete GENS and run away with no any difficult.

Please keep this post as a prophecy, all game will be ruined if "CAMPING" is "REMOVED" , in fact : CAMPING SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PUNISHED due to this is the only tech for Killers.

I hope one day survivors will be affected on points by doing Gen Rush, by running around pallets, by doing body protections, by powering doors in certain %, by moving their BUTTS at the end of every game in order to perform bulling to another players.

Best Regards.

PS. Please stop ridicule all movie killers. Please name a movie in where some one show a butt to a killer.

Post edited by Hernancito on

Comments

• Hernancito
    Options

Butterrum333 - Now it is impossible to down a survivor. Thats a REAL FACT.

• tubalcane
    tubalcane Member Posts: 152
    Options

"I want them to remove camping entirely because it's a very boring gameplay"

AKA "It's boring because it causes me to lose."

I'd like them to reduce pallets by 30-40% and make loops deteriorate over time. That's boring to me.

• Aoltre
    Aoltre Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2023
    Options

It seems like you should take a break from the game or main survivor for a bit. It's very unhealthy to be this worked up over the game. Hopefully, some time off or on survivor will give you some perspective and allow you to return to the killer (if you so choose) with a calm mind and tempered expectations. Killer might just see some improvement by the time you come back through map adjustments/overhauls or changes to core mechanics

I play killer quite often and I understand that the game can be very frustrating at times. If you continue to play tilted, you'll just tilt even more. A break can do a lot of good. Maybe go to Youtube or Twitch to watch some DbD content creators. There's a list of Fog Whisperers on the forums and a lot of are fun to watch and you could learn a lot from them.

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 695
    Options

From here, I know that you want easy matches and do not need skill

Hungry for winning has become a lot more fun to play

Watch this video

https://youtu.be/acHiwnCW7eI

• Hernancito
    Options

I think only killer players should post on this thread due to survivors know all i am posting is true and they will try to protect all their benefits. For sure, at least 4 generators are going to be completed by the first chase and the only way to stop this process is by doing camping, the only technique that killers are having.

Survivors´ Techniques:

• Hatch always 1 meter far
    • Pallets located in strategic way to run in circles and to perform an infinite chase.
    • Light Lanterns PLUS fireworks at same time.
    • Body Blocking.
    • Hit protection when they have been removed from hook even when door is almost open. IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWN SOMEONE WHEN THIS PHASE OF THE GAMES HAS BEEN REACH.
    • Survivors door hit. (Perk)
    • A LOT OF GEN RUSH PERKS.
    • AND NOW: the future phase of humiliation for all killers: BLOCK CAMPING and STOP TEAM WORK by allowing survivors to unhook theirselves. 3 survivors doing only generators and the fourth one doing chasing and removing from hook himself and with that be ALLOWED TO RECIVE MORE 3 HITS and if that happens a body block will be presented for sure. (3 hits support by using perks: OFF THE ROAD + DEAD HARD.... Broken COMPLETE GAME BY ADDING DECISIVE STRIKE)

Killer Techniques:

• Camping...... and by injustice, punished in final score to push killers to "find" another survivor and to be punish with another 4 gen chase.
  • uganda_calm
    uganda_calm Member Posts: 125
    Options

bro... ,chill

I am a killer main too and i have no issue with any of these points. In fact i will go point by point through your comment.

1. get gud, dont get looped
    2. ???????? look away ?????????
    3. found 4/10 hatches before the survivor, found 3/10 survivors before they found hatch (you are faster and can look at more map/second)
    4. literally did this twice in the last 24 hours (from 0k to 4k while gates are powered), but just try to dont get down to 0 gens if you cant play that phase????
    5. Walk around the body blocker, they are slower than you
    6. sorry that your "i-am-to-trash-to-hit-a-survivor-twice"-totem is badly placed, but ever tried to protect it??? ever tried hex: undying??? or punishing with hex: pentimento???? (or just play a killer that can one-hit)
    7. just hit them 3 times???? i have tried it myself, it works! (btw almost only happens if you tunnel, sooooo... your fault?????)
    8. they just can sprint ones every minute or so, just catch them faster

For me your entire post just sounds like a guy who is to trash to down survivors in a chase (which is ok and no one would blame you for this). And because of that you face camp and tunnel (this is the part were you get cringe) but then get mad when survivors do gens instead of trying to unhook and then use anti-tunnel perks and flashlights/firecracker to counter you, blasting your tunneling ass through the high silver gates of heaven.

The game as it is now is a bit killer sided in my opinion.

Dont blame the game if you are just to bad to 4k but cant accept that.

• HansLollos2
    HansLollos2 Member Posts: 140
    Options
    1. In some Maps it's actually true for KIllers. But depends on the Team. But the most important thing: Just drop the Chase if it's hard to catch up. When it's because of a Skill issue, practice more. And some Killers shouldn't do long Chases anyway. But there are also Perks for Killers that help with that.
    2. Only Flashbangs and Killer-Items can be uses as a secondary Item. It's a huge Buff for Survivors, since it made Franklins not that usefull anymore for some Killers. Flashbangs
    3. Not true. When i play as a Killer, i get them almost all the time in front of me. It's all about Luck.
    4. If all Gens are done and 4 Surivors are alive, of course it's really hard to kill all of them,, because should try kill as many as before the Gens are done. When all Gens are done, it's fine to camp and even allowed, since Survivors can't unhook themself then when the Anti-Camping Feature will be released. But there are also other Perks exept NOED that make it way more harder for Survivors to escape when all Gens are done. You know, you can't always get 4 Kills. And i would say if you can kill at least 2 People it's fine and you can be proud of yourself.
    5. You mean Body Blocking or Perks like Dead Hard? Anti-Body Blocking Perks exist, like Starstruck. And even then, Body Blocking can be really risky for Survivors. When 4 Survivors are still alive and it's possible for a Killer to still get 4 Kills it's not fair. Imagine getting your Gens done and then the Killer can still kill the whole Team with some Effort But it even is possible to still get 4 Kills by the Way, with Effort and some nasty Perk Combinations. Try a Endgame Build.
    6. That's not true. It depends where it spawns and if the Survivors are even trying to find it. Many don't even try to find the Totem. Hoiwever i agree that the Perk is kinda weak and mostly useless. The Totem should just be blocked for a while when it spawns in my Opinion.
    7. Also not true. Endurance Perks are barly even used anymore
    8. C'mon, a 3 Secound Boost to may excape or extend a Chase is fine.

It sounds like you don't play much Survivor yourself, only Killer, huh? Everybody should play both Side. It will be mindblowing for everyone that complains about one side and never playd the other.

But i'm kinda on your side a bit. Gen rushing exists. With Perks and Toolboxes it's ridiculous. It's just Survivors doing what they should do. Toolboxex need a Nerf and Gen Slowdown Perks need a Buff again. The "Gen rush Perks" are fine i think. But Fact is, that for some playable Killers Tunneling, 3 Gen and even Camping is necessary to get 4 Kills. Not fore some Pro DbD Twitch Streamer of course...

And to End this. No, DbD won't die in the near Future and will still be around in Years. But it depends on the Licences they get and if BHVR actually listen to the People. Belive it of not, before the Skull Merchent and the Healing Nerf, the Game was in the best balanced Stage the game ever had Sure, it was not fantastic (Dead Hard mostly) and still kinda bad. But then the Skull Merchant came and the whole Changes. I know about 6 People that stopped playing the Game because of the balance changes. I really hope BHVR actually listen to the Player and not just their Fog Wisperers and collected Statistics.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
    Options
  • Hernancito
    Options

I have added the most incredible feature that DEVS have added to all survivors: ICON STATUS that allow survivors to know what all survivors are doing every second of the game. IN CRE DI BLE !

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options

It’s boring because it robs a player of their agency, requires no skill or strategy, and is an unbalanced form of gameplay. This coming from the people that complain when survivors do generators so I’m not surprised.

• DavidHypnos
    Options

Bro, I wish the hatch would spawn the way you describe. I’ve had it spawn near me twice… once when I was slugged and the killer picked me up before I could reach it. When it becomes a race for the hatch killers actually have a better chance of locating it due to their speed. Still, hatch spawns don’t favor either side - I’m pretty sure the location is determined far before it becomes visible lol

• kit_mason
    kit_mason Member Posts: 246
    Options

Before I create a gigantic essay discussing your points one by one, I want to address:

I BET FOR SURE that the intention of DEVS and OWNERS of this game is to ridicule all movies killers by allowing survivors escape 100% of the time

The dev team have made it clear that their goal is a 60% kill rate - for every five games you play (20 survivors) around 12 of them should die when averaged across the entire community, and last we heard (oct. '22) they're maintaining around that kill rate on a majority of the killers in the game - trapper being the weakest killer, with top 5% MMR games seeing a 56% kill rate.

Now for your points, addressed in order:

1. Pallets are a resource - and they're a resource that can run out. If a survivor is giving you so much trouble that you're wasting four gens on them you need to swap targets earlier. If they're running you in a circle you need to run that loop tighter against it, decreasing the length of the loop enough to allow you to gain enough Bloodlust to catch them. Additionally, running slowdown perks like Jolt (free in all bloodwebs) can assist in making sure gens pop slower. Even without slowdown, most teams should pop 4 gens in more than 2 minutes (I say 2 minutes as that's a 3 man squad running Prove Thyself for 4 30-second generators). Slowdown and applying pressure to gens being completed with information perks like Tinkerer (Hillbilly teachable, you have him) or Discordance (Legion teachable, available for 4500IR right now or 9000 when the event ends) can help you harass generators and cause them to be completed more slowly.
    2. Pick up survivors facing away from others, against a wall where you cannot be hit by flashbang. Turn away from flashbangs dropped whilst you're carrying, and if you realise survivors are frequently aiming for saves check an area before you pick up. Lightborn is a good option to address this but given you consider it unacceptable it's likely best to practice playing around flashie saves of both kinds.
    3. Hatch has specific spawns - a simple example is the non-windowed side of the Shack. It can be guaranteed with an Offering but short of that which group reaches it first is a mixture of game knowledge and luck. When you see a Hatch, remember where it is for future matches and try and keep a list in your head when looking for it.
    4. 99%ing gates is frustrating, but ultimately they're held at 99% to decrease the window of time they need to play around you after getting an unhook. Sometimes there will be nothing you can do but one thing you can try is forcing survivors to leave by injuring them and chasing them to an exit gate - that removes them from the match allowing you to better focus on what material (i.e. hooked or downed survivors) you have.
    5. Protection hits are impossible to remove unless you want to make every killer able to phase survivors like Sadako. If three of four survivors are healthy when an unhook happens then yeah, they're gonna use the health states they have at their disposal to ensure that others escape alongside them- like pallets, health states are a form of material, and are one that can run out.
    6. NOED is visible within a specific range for survivors and an infinite range for you. If you're not guarding your NOED it's going to be cleansed, because cleansing a NOED is a gigantic priority for survivors who want to try and save a fellow downed teammate. If you find a survivor attempting to cleanse your NOED they're able to be oneshot and put on a hook right next to your NOED, making guarding both incredibly easy.
    7. Survivors do not necessarily need to be hit more than twice - Dead Hard and Off The Record cannot be activated until the survivor you are chasing has been unhooked, and the Styptic Agent deletes a survivor's medkit - if you see that, count to 5 and then whack them, which waits out the timer on their Endurance. Additionally, these perks often have a tell - Off the Record makes survivors entirely silent, Dead Hard can be waited out but also applies exhaustion meaning they don't have any others, speaking of which...
    8. Presumably by running perks you mean Hope, Made for This and an array of Exhaustion perks like Sprint Burst and Lithe. All of these have tradeoffs - a Hope user is playing a perk down until all gens are done, and the others are countered by running at least one perk or addon that Exhausts survivors. Try Fearmonger (available for free), you might like being able to harrass gens without worry of Exhaustion perks.
    9. Icon Status serves to assist Solo survivors in working as a team - without it, the difference between a group of four SoloQs and a SWF would be widened, and your matches against SWFs would feel far less fair than those without any. Hopefully the game will see more changes to this effect in future to make the game easier to balance.
    10. Default BT was added because without it tunnelling was monstrously easy, leading to every survivor under the sun bringing BT in order to prevent it. This caused a knock-on effect where killers would have to wait out an invisible timer just in case a survivor had BT applied to them. Making this perk basekit both took the guesswork out of unhooks and the requirement for every survivor in the entire game to bring a specific perk. NOED's see-through-walls is a countermeasure against it's incredibly potent effect - the only Exposed effect in the game a survivor isn't immediately told about. Hex: Ruin's original effect - by which you might mean 200% regression - could be alright to revert, but it's original effect of red skill checks that regressed generators automatically only served to punish new survivors who aren't versed in hitting Greats and finding totems - the game is better off with that effect gone.

On the topic of anti-camping measures, camping does not prevent gen rush. In fact, face camping encourages gen rush, if the survivor you have hooked runs Kindred (which many do) or are on comms with other survivors, they can watch you standing there and know it's safe to sit on gens for the full 120 second pair of hook stages, getting 4 gens done in the process as mentioned earlier, and that's before Reassurance if any survivor has it. If you think that camping is going to cause survivors to drop off gens to come for a rescue then you're simply mistaken - the second you're out of baby survivor lobbies they will leave the hooked survivor to die whilst they juice gens. The best way to stop gen rush is to run gen regression or slowdown and play around generators, applying pressure to the team and keeping them off gens as long as possible.

Punishing survivors for doing gens, looping pallets more than once, taking protection hits and 99ing gates is punishing them for completing their objectives. You wouldn't support a killer being punished for hitting survivors. Face camping, however, is ignoring a majority of your objectives in favour of taking a pittance in the form of a free single kill.

This game can be frustrating, and I get that. But ultimately, the reason a loss happens is down to the mistakes made in any given match. If you didn't make any you'd get a 3k or 4k almost every time in public matches. Looking for these mistakes in your play leads to you being a better player.

• kit_mason
    kit_mason Member Posts: 246
    Options

Loops do deteriorate over time. It's called Bloodlust. And camping is boring - for both the killer and the survivor it involves not playing the game, just standing there waiting for the opportunity to try for a hook save grab or waiting to die.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,570
    Options

Really low quality bait. Way to convoluted and incoherent to even read it through, sorry.

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205
    Options

I wasn't bothered to read all of it, but it's clearly git gud issue.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options
  • tubalcane
    Options

Bloodlust takes FOREVER to activate. Degrading should be 2 to 3 loops at most. Watch this, this is pretty cool:

"And LOOPING is boring - for both the killer and the survivor it involves not playing the game SINCE THERE'S ALWAYS A WINDOW, PALLET, just standing there LOOPING ENDLESSLY for an opportunity for the KILLER TO JUST BREAK CHASE."

Basically I did you but from the other side. Pretty cool huh?

• tubalcane
    Options

There is no skill to looping. You just do it until the survivor breaks chase. Maybe for new players who don't know how to loop, but then again I camped as new player and it didn't work well for me often either.

It's not unbalanced just because you don't like it. You can go do gens and the killer will lose if they keep camping.

Sorry, if near infinite loops can stay in the game, camping should too.

• tubalcane
    Options

You know you can counter camping right? By just doing gens while they stand there like a dummy? Just do that, survivor is easy

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,237
    edited June 2023
    Options

The difference is, that this is your opinion while I would say EVERYONE else likes chases in this game.

But sure - we can go mentally back to first versions of the game, where infinite hook sabotages were a thing, true infinites existed, no BT was in it (so your camping was super potent), everybody just hid - especially with claudette, gens took just 60s, shack had 2 windows and there were MANY more pallets and killers had severe weaknesses (like trapper - one of 3 base killers could have their power totally destroyed by trap sabotage), hatch could possibly allow all 4 players to dip - but realistically it was super easy for at least 2 people to get out, but ebony mori would allow you to kill person that had single hook.

But somehow everyone but you realized, that such a game was not really fun and everyone dropped it. Then comes you and you long for the unbalanced stuff from the early versions of the game - but only things that benefited 1 side. Like sure - bring it on. But for both sides - yet I doubt you would be willing to play such a game as killer for more then a few days.

Also - survivor is so easy, that best soloQ player has 34 escape rate while best killer reached 1000 wins in a row. As for average game - devs for some reason decided, that it's fair for killers to have above 50% kill rate and that's what they are targeting.

From your posts so far I would only say - it's very clear you play just one side.

• DavidHypnos
    Options

Everything you said 100%. This other dude is clearly just wanting one side to overpower the other. I don’t think this game can be balanced out completely and I don’t really think they should aim for that either but it can’t be completely imbalanced either like some want it to be.

• darksouls3600
    darksouls3600 Member Posts: 229
    Options

Man... This post is crazy... I'm main killer, I know that some maps are really bad for every killer, and dbd for new players is a real challenge, just chill and play the game without care, spend some time in the game and eventually, you will became better.

Just for some contest, no... Matches with all gens completed are winnable, is difficult, but not impossible.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,330
    Options

That is Otz's personal experience, he even says that in the start of the video.

Clearly OP's been having some bad game and more than likely are probably a newer player. Otz's level of skill and time investment are going to produce result thats are borderline useless to someone who seems to have not grasped how to chase effectively depending on whatever killer(s) they're using. Why not offer videos that could help explain how to play the game rather than video about an experiment to see if the game is survivor sided or not.

Camping's far from the only thing killers can do, but it is effective. That said learning to not instantly rely on it is what you should focus on. The anti-camping system is needed due to aggressive face camping and the overly beneficial nature of just hovering around the hook until someone reaches second state. I'm just going to assume that you're new to the game and haven't really gotten a feel for how to approach the game when playing as killer. It's hard to give advice without knowing exactly who you play as that makes a great deal difference. Depending on your choice of killer you may have tools you're not even aware of or you could just be boned unless all the stars align and your skill is greater than your opponent by a considerable margin.

• DavidHypnos
    Options

Looping literally requires movement and decision-making so how is it not doing anything? How is it the same as just standing and staring at someone on a hook who literally can only hang there or progress their death faster by trying to remove themselves? It’s not and your argument is meritless.

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 695
    Options

How do I know that

Whoever writes such a post will assume that he is a player who has been playing this game for months or years

If I was new to a game and didn't like it or enjoy it, I would leave the game and not enter a forum and write that the game will die soon

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,079
    Options

Not a killer main and definitely not a PH main (I'm a Wesker girl). Still leaving this here:

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options
    1. That can also happen to you, and you see if they bring an offering.
    2. You arent supposed to chase them if they have that good RNG. You are meant to wittle down the amount of pallets over time and take the hooks that are easy.
    3. Flashlights and firecrackers take skill from the survivor end or bad play from the killer end to accomplish.
    4. Bodyblocking, while annoying, does give you free pressure via injuries. Just smack them.
    5. Basekit BT protection hits are kind of dumb. Its an anti tunnel feature and should not encourage putting yourself in harms way. Having endurance should disable your collision so you killer can bodyblock your BT out, and you cant bodyblock a hit with it. Also in endgame yeah any unhook is an escape you get used to it. Maybe in endgame Basekit BT should be shorter.
    6. I dont even know what "survivor door hit perk" means...
    7. Yeah gen times are kind of stupid right now we know. You can still get wins though so its not a pressing issue.
    8. If you are camping before endgame, you are a bad killer. You are settling for a 1k that isnt even guaranteed when you could play normally and get 2-3k instead. its only good in endgame to secure a final kill. And no they cant take 3 hits with OTR DH and BT????? If you need to mend then endurance disables. Easy counter: DONT CAMP.

What are you on about, killer has plenty of techniques.

1. Tunneling
    2. Slowdown Perks
    3. S tier killers
    4. midwich and dead dawg saloon
    5. slugging for the 4k
    6. right now, remote breaks and expose.
    7. Powerful chase killers