Ohey, Lightburn's gone?

Options
Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,613

Also howdy y'all, it's been a while.

My go-to Killer was Wraith and i'm simply curious what he feels like to y'all now after 6.7.

The more detailed the better, the more playtime with and against him the better, the more variety in equipment used as him the better.

Best Answers

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 394
    Answer ✓
    Options

He feels really awesome to play as now. I still have survivors attempting to burn him out of his cloak, and it's pretty funny to just stand there and waste their batteries.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,548
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wraith feels a lot better now, not just because of Lightburn being gone but also because of Circle of Healing and medkits being nerfed. Hit and run is much more viable now than it used to be and that's really good for Wraith. I think he is finally in a good spot.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,131
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wraith's in a pretty good spot right now, all things considered.

Lightburn being gone gives you more ability to pursue survivors without needing to juke around things weirdly, he synergises well with some of the stronger remaining slowdown perks (especially Eruption), he's always had a super solid set of addons and he's not all that map dependant...

I like Wraith. He's one of the few killers I can do meaningfully different builds on, and he's a lot stronger than people give him credit for.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Answer ✓
    Options

While it is absolutely refreshing that I don't have to dodge flashlight lobbies, at the end of the day he is still an M1 killer that will be hard countered by most maps and SWFs. Can be fun against a random soloq team, but it's mostly just pallet breaking simulator 2016.

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,230
    Answer ✓
    Options

I hadn't played Wraith in a while, and then had a daily to use him, and absolutely destroyed the survivors. With his improved invisibility and no light burn and moving super-fast while cloaked, I was constantly getting situations where I could corner a survivor and uncloak and they couldn't get around me and I could take my sweet time hitting them and not have to chase at all.

Answers