Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Xploit with the skill "Forced Hesitation" and The Hag

BraianPain
BraianPain Member Posts: 9

Someone talked about the xploit that they are currently using??. Which involves The Hag and the new killer's ability "Forced Hesitation". Which consists of accumulating running speed reduction, infinitely, until reaching the point of running slower than when walking.

This debuff remains permanently on the survivor, for the rest of the game, no matter where they are and in what state.

I don't know how it happens but I do know that using these addons and perks. On this specific map.
The idea is to go around taking down survivors and making the "Forced Hesitation" ability work in combination with the speed reduction addon. At some point the debuffs start to come together and this one doesn't leave the survivor.

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979

Just tried it in a custom game and can confirm with the build you were running lol

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

Confirmed, I had a hag use this on me and my squad earlier today

• cinderw0lf
    cinderw0lf Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2023

Since day one of the update, I noticed this glitch an I've been testing it since to figure out the cause, never killing anyone in game might I add seeing as its a broken and a exploit. I'm not going to explain how it works here because that's what you should have done properly test it, replicate it in a video then report. Also pretty sure it was me who was talking about it I've been testing it on many TTVs so I can go back an look at the vids an figure out the cause is, an I have now.

Post edited by cinderw0lf on
  • made_girl
    made_girl Member Posts: 1

Yes, it had happened exactly the same to me. Same map, same perks, same killer. I couldn't run and neither could my team, no matter the state in which we were. Obviously someone noticed this and instead of reporting it so as to fix it, he/she is exploiting the use of these conditions generating that more toxic players use them as well. Besides of really preventing people from having fun, it is completely unfair since the only purpose is to be toxic and win the match at all costs.

In my case, I noticed the killer was also a hacker since he/she could teleport wherever a trap was despite of not having any perks that allowed him/her to do so.

Please, DBD fix this and do something with the reports in relation to hacks and mechanics.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979

Anyone know if this was patched?