VS Nurse 7 out of 8 games

2»

Comments

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230

Why do you always refer to just trapper? Just curious cause you said it to me too?

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

The Nurse is actually one of the best killers for a few reasons, one of the main reasons is a lot of survivors try and play against her like they do with all the rest.

She is a god in the right hands but those can also be some of the most fun game to play in, stealth is your friend to try and not be found, if seen break line of sight fast as they then have to predict movements, dont be the predictable survivor and run to the nearest pallet or window and change directions frequently and never ever try to juke the same way each time as a good nurse will learn your movements fast.

• Maelstrom1313
    edited March 2019

Fu*k it Ill tell you what this is to everyone on this thread who has tried saying 'low' teir killers can't do sh*t an don't think it's possible to beat sweaty squads come find me tonight on YouTube. I'll play as Freddy, Wraith, Legion, Trapper (just cause mhhburgers keeps mentioning him) some huntress and ill do some hag last just for some fun slugging matches...

I'll start around 10pm UK time an I'll stream for about 3 to 4 hours as I know I can get alot matches in within that time

Come find me then complain

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@Maelstrom1313 I would love to see this.😊

• Maelstrom1313
    edited March 2019

Only ones outta them I don't play much is legion an trapper but either way it'll be fun an if they can't find me I may post the link to it but I can already see the replies 'you didn't stream, you didn't give name etc so no proof' as that's all they seem to come back with lol

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Oddly enough I end up playing against survivors in nearly all my killer games. Its really getting frustrating!

Just once I want to find the right lobby to meet the Samination Basement gang.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

Unless you play vs real known sweaty survivors like the depip squad then I'm not interested. I don't think you could down ppl like marth in less than 20 secs with any of those and that's the point. A perfect survivor will win against a perfect lowtier killer because a killer can only try to force mistakes, survivors still need to make the mistakes.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Are you mentally alright? Geeg, you basically were saying all time that you can beat sweaty tryhards with any killer lmao what a smarthat..

• HavelmomDaS1

Listen bud, noone is interested in watching your live stream. All I/we want is a YouTube link of any match you played with a low tier killer and proof to us that sweaty tryhard SWF groups can't rule the match if you are skilled enough, that you can beat them (easily) and that we all suck and controle a match. Go ahead, we are waiting you big dreamer.

• thebl4ckshadow
    thebl4ckshadow Member Posts: 21

SWF doesnt always win. It depends on the map, skill, items they go in with and yeah 3 off them might escape but that doesnt mean that they are slacking on stuff. The problem i see in SWF groups are that they are maybe to good to actually get killed normally so when the killer finally gets one down he will become the traditional camper. I came vs a guy yesterday. He played as legion, We did all gens. He got one on basement hook, i tried to go for the save only to find him in the basement, so i got downed, and killed to ofc. After the match he said to me that "camping is a must since i suck with any killers at (rank4) and for me to enjoy the game is camping the only way" If he's been camping from let's say rank 10, he must have ruined so many games and for alot of new people.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

Question what do you think would happen if all the killers are buffed to be as strong as billy and nurse? Meaning all killers on average could get 3-4K every match?

Survivors would quit playing. Survivor rate on average is already low. You could kiss this games lifespan goodbye. I hate it that’s what would happen, but it be like that.

• xXNurseXx
    xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261

sorry but you simple have to accept do die when facing a good nurse.

nothing you can do against my lovely sally <3

• MhhBurgers

Billy and Nurse were averaging just below 2.6k/match last time I checked devstats.

• Maelstrom1313
    edited March 2019

I just offered to give you all what you wanted an you all complain then demand a link I offered it live but nice to know you can't handle the truth so I give up I offered to give proof later an you just refused it so am done with this convo think what you will but an yeah I said I can beat them I didn't say every time if you could actually read you would know that

• Maelstrom1313

Also to anyone else that agrees with them my proof of offering to show them is above an they clearly refused guess they don't want proved wrong but hey ho have fun with next person you try to do this against... So say what you will an so forth I won't reply as like I said you refused my offer even after yous thought yous were entitled to it so yeah have fun

• HavelmomDaS1

1. You are contradicting yourself, previously you said that you already got "proof" on your channel, so why aren't you linking it now? Cuz you lied.

2. You are backtracking cuz u are trapped.

3. You didnt even link the channel you want to stream later, so what's your point?

4. You should stop talking, you are making yourself looking like a fool

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Mediocre and bad survivors would keep on dying and good and great survivors would keep on doing well enough. We aren't asking to make every killer like nurse. We are asking to have a chance against the best of survivors without having to switch to meta killers.

It's no fun to play for example bubba/wraith against survivors who don't make mistakes while looping with other survivors finishing gens before 7 min mark. You can just follow them and break pallets since they won't do enough mistakes to capitalize on and powers of these killer's don't do enough for chase like Hillbilly's or Spirit's does.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

Nurse should be nerfed. Nobody wants another Nurse. All we want is for every killer to be on Spirit/Billy/Hag level. Allow them to handle high rank SWF squads. Enough of the "not all killers are viable" ideology the devs currently adhere to.

• MhhBurgers

I'm a killer main, I think Billy needs to have a powergauge similar to the legion and he needs to at least not see scratchmarks or have heavily blurred vision during the chainsawsprint. The game cannot be balanced properly currently with his idiotic map presence.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

Damn the devs for removing sight from spirit and giving her that cooldown in the ptb, now 'some members of the community' are demanding that crap for every killer.

What next? Deep wounds for basic attacks on injured peeps?

Hillbilly and nurse were fine until the devs started designing killers even weaker as the survivors wanting the top killers nerfed.

• MhhBurgers

"survivors" LUL. some of us just realize the other roster cannot be balanced after a character that has instadowns as well as the best map presence in the game.

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

Nurse = dc

• thebl4ckshadow

*Bump

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I feel like Nurse could use a CD timer for 10 seconds with 110% movement speed. She can also get her auto-aim back since it will help newcomers get the basics down.

Spirit is balanced in my opinion.

Billy needs a few buffs such as maybe some ramps to boost him in the air for some fast mobility.

Etc... Etc... every killer needs a few buffs in my opinion besides Nurse and Spirit.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

The Nurse's basekit is fine where it is now. Aim assist, which is what she had, was hot garbage and rarely - if ever - helped anyone.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I also feel that way as well but she doesn't have any counters besides stealth. Once you're found, you're good as dead because good Nurses will make sure you never see the light of day. I even play her from time to time and it's disgusting when I 4k with 5 generators remaining, like I cannot stress how limited the survivors are when they face her. My changes make her like the Spirit in terms of if you're good with their power, you can ignore pallets and cause havac.

I explained this better in my "The Nurse - Rework" thread.

I do not want to kill her viability because it's amazing when you screw up the entire survivor team but I also want her to worry about pallets just a little bit (like the Spirit if you're bad with her power).

• thebl4ckshadow

@Nickenzie i would agree with you mate.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506