Didn't receive code for 777 slots email charm.

Options
YukikoAmi
YukikoAmi Member Posts: 45
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

There was a post on twitter dead by daylight saying if we subscribe to the newsletter on the 22nd we would get a code for a charm. A lot of people are saying they didn't get it, along with myself. I checked my spam folder and all and nothing. Can we just get the code or can they try to re-send them out or something? People have replied in the twitter thread but BHVR hasn't responded to them. https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1669359402359623683

Post edited by EQWashu on
15 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,836
    Options

Yeah, I am subscribed and I didnt get the e-mal too

• MaRsun
    MaRsun Member Posts: 6
    Options

Same problem with gmail

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 69
    Options

same.

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,466
    Options

I never get the newsletter "rewards"... They've never sent anything to me in the past either.

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Can confirm as well, didnt got anything.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,507
    Options

Same.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,788
    Options

Yup, I didn't receive anything, either.

• Olokun
    Olokun Member Posts: 264
    Options

Same +1

• SlowLoris
    SlowLoris Member Posts: 282
    Options

I also didn't receive mine. I just assumed that my e-mail messed up, but I did sign up with two emails just in case, because I've had issues with DBD emails in the past. Neither account received the charm.

• escalate
    escalate Member Posts: 15
    Options

You had until June 22nd to sign up for the newsletter. On this day the masquerade started and you should have received an email about the new event. At the bottom of that email was the code for the charm. It wasn't a specific email about the charm, just a normal looking newsletter sent out on June 22nd

• 1ettuce
    1ettuce Member Posts: 1,141
    Options

Same problem here, thanks for adding onto the reports abt this cuz it's honestly pretty annoying and I'm hoping they follow through and sort it out

• Hippic
    Hippic Member Posts: 4
    Options

I'm glad it's not just me because I didn't receive a code either 😔 and as I Ace main that is just terrible.

Have anyone need a report to beHavior so there can become aware of the problem??

I haven't seen anything announcement form their end, about it.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 445
    Options

check your spam

• Zokenay
    Options

Checked it, nothing there, i got nothing, and many havent either.

• YukikoAmi
    Options

Yes, we've done that. The issue is that we never received the email that was supposed to be sent out on June 22nd. I've checked my spam folder and everywhere.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Same for me. Not in spam, not anywhere. But it doesnt surprise me since I never received anything from this email thing before in the past either.

• pokerdeck1
    pokerdeck1 Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2023
    Options

I contacted them and they told me to log into your bhvr account and check account settings > communication preferences and make sure everything there is ticked. If not then... "However, since you were unsubscribe from the most recent one, there's nothing else that we can do." - their response when I emailed them if it's still possible to get the code after re-subscribing

• YukikoAmi
    Options

Maybe this is something the devs will take a look at themselves as it seems their email system has always been faulty

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

I still haven't got mine either. It's been a while.

• YukikoAmi
    Options

Bump, still nothing on this yet. I did as pokerdeck said and checked all under the communication preferences and still haven't gotten an email from them period. Not promoting merch or anything.

• chibizodo
    chibizodo Member Posts: 162
    Options

Same I forgot about it tbh until I saw this post lmao

• YukikoAmi
    Options

Logged in and got the charm today! I'm guessing they've decided to give to to everyone so if you didn't get it be sure to log on!

• Zokenay
    Options

Just got the charm today, yay.