regarding Wesker hitbox

Options
pizzavessel15
pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
edited July 2023 in General Discussions

people need to quit complaining about his "hitbox." there is literally nothing wrong with it.

"But I got grabbed when I was vaulting."

demo and blight could've gotten that hit as well. a killer lunge would have also gotten that hit if the killer was close. only difference with Wesker is he grabs you.

"I got grabbed when dropping the pallet"

again, any killer lunge including demos dash or blights dash would've hit that.

"I got grabbed when he wasnt even near me"

that is a desync issue which dbds servers are known for. people are getting hit by killers left and right from desync/ping issues. this isn't a Wesker problem.

"but I mainly see it on wesker"

that is because hes the most played so you see him more

people are calling for nerfs with his hitbox when there IS nothing wrong with it. that's like nerfing regular killer lunge because of ping issues. You want his "hitbox fixed" then complain about the servers not Wesker himself.

Comments

• pizzavessel15
    edited July 2023
    Options

ping/desync issue. iv seen survivors get hit past the vault from lunges aswell. on the killer screen it shows the survivor way closer to the window most of the time

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251
    Options

99% i complain about the killer ping because its red or because the servers are bad like right now.

The hitbox is fine. The ping limit with 2000ms is not.

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,353
    Options

I don’t think it’s specifically Wesker having a quirky hit box; it’s also ping. And that’s a real problem.

• Phyrqc
    Phyrqc Member Posts: 77
    Options

Wesker OTP spotted

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 684
    Options

Again, that's not hitboxes, that's latency, and yes it's a problem.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,090
    edited July 2023
    Options

idk his grabs be kinda sussy when i'm on the other side of the pallet/window

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,788
    Options

Well here's the thing. Weskers hitbox doesn't even extend that far out in front of him and on the sides its literally the same as the survivors pill box.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,061
    Options

It's the grab itself (the animation) that is problematic. Make him miss but make the survivor injured. I'm fine with it. Or just let them receive the virus.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

Unfortunate lmao, its hilarious when that happens. Pallets are so random with wesker. Either you get stunned, you grab them and then get stunned so you lose the hit, you get stunned period, you grab them and slam them against a DROPPED PALLET that shouldve stunned you, or just slide off the pallet mid animation and end up halfway around the loop. They should really standardize this lmao.

• Hawk81584
    Hawk81584 Member Posts: 405
    Options

wesker is a complete snoozefest.....its same thing every match

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,787
    Options

Yeah, I had this happen to me the other day and it does feel kind of BS to fully jump through the window and then somehow teleport back through the window and get slammed into it. I don't know if it's a hitbox issue or something else but, regardless of what the cause is, it's not good.

• pizzavessel15
    Options

its a desync issue, its the same issue where survivors will get hit by regular killers after they vault. its not a hitbox issue

• Slackrimosa
    Slackrimosa Member Posts: 28
    Options

So everything good is intended and everything bad is desync? If I throw a pallet and it gets dropped on both clients, but I still get pulled to the other side and slammed, it's because of overly forgiving coding, which should be fixed and not defended.

• Banditooo
    Banditooo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2023
    Options

So wesker instead of hitting you with a slap like release, him pulling me through window and corrupting it and a pallet is intentional? Instead of getting slapped and have the ability to use your hit speed and go away?

• Banditooo
    Options

Between the buff you gave weskers m2 and your servers getting worse and worse by the day favoring bad killer ping, all you have to do is start a game downlead and play killer and your ping gets abusable lmao

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,787
    Options

Okay, so it's a desync issue instead of a hitbox issue. Why does that matter?

• pizzavessel15
    Options

because they need to fix their servers and desync issues. not attempt to mess with a whole hitbox

• Banditooo
    Options

Theres not a hitbox issue the issue is weskers hits got changed completely to make him stronger. Love going through a window third time fast vault and getting pulled back through instead of slapped out the window like OG wesker and then the window corrupts and i get free zoned hurray!