We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Opinion about killer perk combos

Jylppy
Jylppy Member Posts: 44

What you think about these perk combos and which one would you prefer to use with M1 killers?

1. Enduring + Brutal Strength

2. Enduring + Spirit Fury

3. Enduring + Bamboozle

4. Bamboozle + Brutal Strength

Other combos that focuses chases are welcome as well. I once tried using Bamboozle + Superior Anatomy + Enduring + Spirit Fury as a Pig build but it was a bit overkill. Trying to find best 2 perk combo for chases so I have 2 perk slots left to use for other stuff.

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,169
    edited July 2023

1 or 2, as they actually synergise. 3 and 4 are simply two perks that can 'help in a chase' but in entirely different scenarios and on their own don't do anything game changing.

I'd take it a step further and run 1 on Wraith with breaking time add ons, or even throw in a Hubris on 2. But that's not useful for your situation.

• Jylppy
    Jylppy Member Posts: 44
  • Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,169
    edited July 2023

For your other 2 perks, I'd suggest info perks.

Pig already has innate slowdown, and stealth killers benefit a lot from knowing where survivors are.

Something like Lethal Pursuer and Nowhere to Hide, or BBQ & Chilli, or I'm All Ears. (I actually run all four a lot of the time and rely on Ambush for dealing with loops)

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

5: Brutal Strength + Fire Up

How could u mention Brutal and Bamboozle without mentioning Fire Up??? :(

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,460

Once survivors know you have spirit fury it becomes less useful as they will predrop

• Diablitokawaii
    Diablitokawaii Member Posts: 38

I tried Brutal Fire up enduring on Trapper but its better to just place beartraps on dropped pallets with MYC floods of rage Starstruck AwAw it can snowball pretty hard Bambozel Brutal seems to be the best overall

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,614

Enduring + Spirit Fury is for pussies, that combo carry bad killers in chase when they don't know how to do mindgames.