Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hex:Huntress lullaby shouldnt be a hex

at most its a annoysnce for survivors that just requires them to pay attention.

For comparison;Hex-devour hope allows you to mori,inflict exposed,and speed boost

and this only offers no skill sound check and max tokens

make it where it isnt a hex or you automatically have all stacks bc its hella a waste of a hex perk

Comments

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

Doctor mains would be in heaven if it wasn't a hex. Also some solo queue teammates can't hit regular skill checks so uh yeah.

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158

Yeah... no, its problem is largely not getting value before it reaches at least 4 stacks, but when it does, good god you notice it.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979

Tbh that one "glitch" would've been a good buff for it where any tokens it had would stay in affect and effected killer items like jigsaw boxes

That was a fun time, could've been easily implemented with some tweaks like only half of the tokens persist after being cleansed

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

I think it should be a hex totem, but it should be one of those ones that starts inactive and has to be activated, like plaything or Face The Darkness. That way it at least cant be cleansed before doing anything.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,197

spookyloop did a recent video. there are report that it is bugged with jigsaw boxes.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
  • DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730

Playing on Switch I often miss skill checks that should’ve been great. Huntress Lullaby affects me more than a lot of other people. I like that someone else mentioned it shouldn’t light until it’s activated so that way the only way to prevent it before it gets use is cleansing all 5.

• Zeita
    Zeita Member Posts: 70

why not Remove the Hex. but keep it as a token based Perk.

Hooking a surviver tho would Consume all Tokens and activate the Perk for 60 to 80 Seconds. but Tokens can No longer be collected while the perk is Activated

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 2,232

I'm fine with it being a Hex, but it certainly deserves some buffs. One idea is the Hex doesn't spawn until the first hook, similar to Plaything/Face the Darkness. Another is the skillcheck penalties are changed to 2% per stack max of 3/4/5 (from 6% flat), but only halved when the hex is cleansed (from 0% when cleansed). This second idea would encourage weaker players to cleanse it early, similar to a Devour Hope level hunt for the Hex. A third idea is at 5 stacks it doesn't remove the sound effect, but make it random from 56%/70%/84%, as the shortened and inconsistent rates makes me miss skill checks more than no sound at all.

Arguably all 3 of these buffs could be applied without it being overwhelming, as it can be cleansed even at 1 token with minimal side effects.